ADVERTISEMENT

DEI is getting almost as annoying as saying woke

8xvj9n.jpg

maga hiding behind this because they’re too chicken shit to say what they truly mean. Whatever racist, homophobic or sexist thing is in their head.
Your party has been jamming it down everyone's throats for the past 10+ years. Now it's annoying when it comes back to haunt the dems.

Republicans should be using these terms as much as possible because they were bad ideas and bad policies. Dems need to feel the pain of their stupidity.

Woke isn’t racist. DEI is a replacement, like you posted OP, for what they wish they could say without getting their asses beat.
This guy is a clown and would tear up/shit himself worse than his overlord dementia god. Put the keyboard down you gunna do nuttin

Then stop doing it. It was illegal when you called it affirmative action and the left just changed the name and proceeded anyways. Zero regard for the law.

At least you don't need to deal with people making up fake problems like "project 2025" that only far leftists post about.

Reactions: Hawk_82
I've been forced to take what feels like hundreds of hours of DEI courses, with tests for many if not all topics that I disagree with for probably more than a decade. Forced to call folks by their pronoun, forced to implement DEI into my quarterly performance review and sign it.

Reactions: Hawk_82 and Scruddy
Play stupid games win stupid prizes boys. When you hire people based off demographic quotes and thr amount of pigment in skin as opposed to ability you are going to find yourself answering some "how the hell did they get the job" type questions.
Yes, that is sure unique to black and brown people.

You guys are unbelievable.

I've been forced to take what feels like hundreds of hours of DEI courses, with tests for many if not all topics that I disagree with for probably more than a decade. Forced to call folks by their pronoun, forced to implement DEI into my quarterly performance review and sign it.
What company?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT