ADVERTISEMENT

Dekker to the NBA

Originally posted by rcribbs:
Besides last year, fans say the same thing every year about Wisconsin dropping down in the standings... We lose this guy, that guy and this guy, who is going to replace them... yadda yadda yadda...

You would have thought we were going to finish last the three years after we lost mike wilkensen, devin harris and alondo tucker...
your own fans were all over Bo 2 years ago when you had losing streak until Kaminsky suddenly turned it on.

Being in Top 4, yeah that probably will happen. That is Iowa territory. Big let down from this year for Badgers, I think that is the point.

Originally posted by mangypolecat:

The butthurt is strong in this one. Wisky will be good again next year. This ain't no spin of some imaginary wheel, its called a track record. Bo gets it done, and no sane person would bet against him doing it again next year.
Dan lives in his own little world rarely taking off his hawkeye welding shield.

Originally posted by waterboy4582:

Originally posted by mangypolecat:

The butthurt is strong in this one. Wisky will be good again next year. This ain't no spin of some imaginary wheel, its called a track record. Bo gets it done, and no sane person would bet against him doing it again next year.
Dan lives in his own little world rarely taking off his hawkeye welding shield.

My own little world because I am not ready to award Bo Ryan a top four finish in the Big Ten in 2015/16 just yet? I AM ready to bet he doesn't finish first or second.

Or because I've somehow unreasonably supported the McCaffery hire? And it turns out that worked out pretty well?

Or is it that I don't put on a pointy hat and worship high school player rankings as being anything but the for fun only entertainment that they are. (My goodness, sometimes I feel like shouting to the true believers, "You do know that is a mannequin you are sleeping with, right!?!?")

Anything else? The more the better. I enjoy my own little world compared to the Lemon Suckers who don't post when we win but are slowly sneaking back on this site to spread the doom and gloom like it were an STD. Is there any BETTER reason to avoid that and live in my own little world?
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT