ADVERTISEMENT

Delta 9 gummies

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
Anyone buy Full spectrum Delta 9 gummies? They are legal in Iowa and you can order them online. Got some for Christmas and thought they were a nice high for a couple of hours. Really fun taking them when boozing though. You don’t have to drink as much so that’s always great!

This was the brand I had:

Anyone buy Full spectrum Delta 9 gummies? They are legal in Iowa and you can order them online. Got some for Christmas and thought they were a nice high for a couple of hours. Really fun taking them when boozing though. You don’t have to drink as much so that’s always great!

They sell them at a BP in CR. And up at Happy’s in Cedar Falls. I like them. Great high right before going to bed. They make me sleep like a baby.

They sell them at a BP in CR. And up at Happy’s in Cedar Falls. I like them. Great high right before going to bed. They make me sleep like a baby.
I was trying to find a place that sells them around the cedar valley. I’ll have to check out Happys whenever I get done with my recent order. Ordered 40 gummies and a bag of chocolate lol

I was trying to find a place that sells them around the cedar valley. I’ll have to check out Happys whenever I get done with my recent order. Ordered 40 gummies and a bag of chocolate lol
Yeah Happys has gummies and chocolate from a company in East Dubuque I believe. I was in there a couple days ago and they had new products from a new company too.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
I thought only delta 8 was legal in Iowa. Minnesota has 9.
You can get hemp-derived delta 9 for now. I actually don't think you can get delta 8 in a store now, I think you have to get it shipped. I wouldn't be shocked if the current state gov tries to shut down the delta 9 and ban shipping of all the federally legal hemp products.

Reactions: EasyHawk
I thought only delta 8 was legal in Iowa. Minnesota has 9.
Yes, Delta-9 THC is legal in Iowa. Delta 9 THC is derived from the hemp plant, not marijuana, which contains 0.3% or less of delta 9 THC on a dry weight basis. That complies with the 2018 federal Farm Bill, which sets standards for how much THC can be in a product grown and harvested that is sold as industrial hemp.

Delta 8 has been around in Florida for at least a couple years and more recently delta 9 has shown up. It gets you high just like weed, however, there is a great variance in quality and potency between brands in my opinion so be careful with unfamiliar brands. I always take a super small portion starting out as I’ve made the mistake of “overdosing” and getting stoned out of my mind for several hours lol.

these edibles
Hi, Did you try delta 8 while derealized/depersonalized? Some guy was out here recommending delta 8 gummies cause they were more of a body high and not too strong.

27f7f8bae71734c1d76ac0a2a1db86a87d-31-bud-green.rsquare.w330.jpg

have you tried delta 9? How does it compare?
It's a different kind of high. For me, music isn't quite as good w/ delta 9 as it is with the real thing. Food still tastes delicious though. Also my eyes don't get bloodshot w/ delta 9 like they do w/ the real thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT