ADVERTISEMENT

DeLuca ranked #1

Todd Conner

HB MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

We get a few top ten guys. Most, as of late, haven’t competed for titles. But we need more.
It could also be that of the very highly rated recruits Iowa recently had - one opted to serve our country (with all respect) and another has not yet made the choice to commit full-time to the sport. And yes I know he has for this upcoming year. Both of those factors have hurt the program as resources were devoted to their recruitment over others who may very well have taken a spot(s).

It could also be that of the very highly rated recruits Iowa recently had - one opted to serve our country (with all respect) and another has not yet made the choice to commit full-time to the sport. And yes I know he has for this upcoming year. Both of those factors have hurt the program as resources were devoted to their recruitment over others who may very well have taken a spot(s).
Great point. And also keep in mind that Ferrari is a top recruits who we have coming. Arnold as well and we will get to see how he pans out very soon. Which I think he will do great!

Justis is a tough case. Obviously it was a great performance in Fargo but the bracket was kind of devoid of any other ranked candidates. I literally ranked ZERO kids from that bracket.

he also lost to two unranked at the state tournament, two unranked at Cadet Duals and went 1-2 against ranked guys in Vegas.

i wish i could rank him rn (i'm pretty tight w/ the family) but i just don't see it quite yet. hopefully he can build on the resume at PSN's or S32

Thought you may have missed it.
black and white vintage GIF by General Electric

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT