ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional Jill Biden gives lukewarm response to Joe’s dismal polling: ‘He’s not losing all the battleground states’

Who the fvck hasn’t “focused in” on the two choices? Who doesn’t know about the two candidates as she’s suggesting? How many people do you and she think have been in a coma for the last five years?
I think you’re half right. I imagine if you really teased out the polling, you’d find that this years undecideds (however many they may be) are not undecided by virtue of candidate ignorance. Rather, they’re probably disproportionately just kicking the can down the road relative to other years. So I think hills better phrasing would have been once people had “made” their choices. And I think she’ll be right.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
That's the trump border. He owns that pitfall now. And inflation is below 3 percent.
Selective inflation is perhaps below 3% from last year. But if you have been inside a grocery store or paid an electric bill or put gas in your car there's just no way you can say that and believe those words.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Selective inflation is perhaps below 3% from last year. But if you have been inside a grocery store or paid an electric bill or put gas in your car there's just no way you can say that and believe those words.
I get all that. However, 1) POTUS has no control over gas prices, and 2) Do you understand why we saw record breaking inflation in 2021 and 2022?

• Haha
I get all that. However, 1) POTUS has no control over gas prices, and 2) Do you understand why we saw record breaking inflation in 2021 and 2022?
He has control over what comes out of his mouth. He has control over what victory laps he chooses to take. Like I said, if you focus on certain things, he can maybe make the claim that inflation is down 3% or to 3% or whatever and there's some level of truth behind it. But, it's really disingenuous and seems like something the last guy would do before claiming it's the best economy in the history of the world.

He has control over what comes out of his mouth. He has control over what victory laps he chooses to take. Like I said, if you focus on certain things, he can maybe make the claim that inflation is down 3% or to 3% or whatever and there's some level of truth behind it. But, it's really disingenuous and seems like something the last guy would do before claiming it's the best economy in the history of the world.
Do you realize the US has produced more domestic oil under Biden than any other president?

That's right, we're more energy independent now than at any time in our history.

• Haha
trump said no to more border patrol agents and asylum judges, and his minions supported it.
Yes, as both of those options would have only INCREASED the amount and speed at which people would be processed across the border. I think what many people really want is to stop/slow down the flow of illegal migration. Certainly, that is not what the so-called “bipartisan” bill would have done.

Yes, as both of those options would have only INCREASED the amount and speed at which people would be processed across the border. I think what many people really want is to stop/slow down the flow of illegal migration. Certainly, that is not what the so-called “bipartisan” bill would have done.
You're wrong. It also gave the president authority to completely close the border during surge events. Something that doesn't exist now.

trump needs this issue to motivate his base. Just like Biden needs illegal abortions.

• Haha
Yes. If you are energy independent when you take office and you're on your knees begging your enemies for oil, you may want to look in the mirror.

My God, are Magats really this stupid and easily misled? Every year that Biden has been in office the US has been exporting more petroleum products than importing. Conversely, every year Drumpf was in charge they were importing oil.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
I've heard many educated suburban women who's voting for RFK.
this is the 2024 version of:
87c.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Aardvark86
My God, are Magats really this stupid and easily misled? Every year that Biden has been in office the US has been exporting more petroleum products than importing. Conversely, every year Drumpf was in charge they were importing oil.

We all know that if somehow gas prices and inflation are bad, somehow, it will be due to trump. The border which is much more out of control under biden, must be trumps fault. After all the border must somehow been worse under trump. lololol. yikes, Too much msnbc for you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT