ADVERTISEMENT

DEM Sen. Kelly says Biden admin doesn’t have plan in place for lifting Title 42: 'It’s going to be a crisis’

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
The sh!tshow rolls on.

"In this case, the administration hasn't even prepared, and they don't have a plan for what to expect. Forget about the unexpected part, I'm just asking for the first part of this. We know what the situation on the ground is going to be. Let’s come up with a detailed plan and put it in place — and I just haven’t seen that."

Having a plan for national security and immigration policy is overrated. You can’t blame Biden for not having a plan because of Russia and COVID. Not his fault.

"I spent 15 years on a Space Shuttle flying the Space Shuttle as a Space Shuttle pilot of the Space Shuttle, Space Shuttle commander of the Space Shuttle," said Kelly

Reactions: Jim Grizzly
The sh!tshow rolls on.

"In this case, the administration hasn't even prepared, and they don't have a plan for what to expect. Forget about the unexpected part, I'm just asking for the first part of this. We know what the situation on the ground is going to be. Let’s come up with a detailed plan and put it in place — and I just haven’t seen that."

When shit for brains flip flops on this, it will be because Trump had unprotected, pre-marital relations when he was 16....

ADVERTISEMENT