ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Trans Activist Arresested For Raping Multiple Children

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Another Democrat tranny who had previously mourned the death of another pedophile (who was killed by the 15 year old victim he was sexually assaulting) on national TV has been charged with raping two young boys himself. Not long ago, he was also campaigning for and endorsing Democrat Josh shapiro in PA.

It's no accident that the same group wants to normalize childhood attendance of drag shows and push their ideology on children in public schools. Groomers want access to victims and the current Democrat platform can't seem to consent to this demand quickly enough.

Also inb4 @Huey Grey and @SocraticIshmael call me a bigot and defend this "woman" and her "girldick" and tell me "she" belongs in a woman's prison at the end of the day.

Nancy Pelosi No Surprise GIF by GIPHY News

Reactions: Scruddy
Unsurprisingly Democrat Josh shapiro refuses to comment on why he held hands with and happily accepted an endorsement from this child rapist.

What does her political affiliation or the fact that she's trans have to do with her being a rapist?

If she is convicted of this, she should be punished accordingly. Abusing children is horrible. It also happens every day.

But to claim that somehow her being trans played a role in this is just bigoted.

Par for the course for pitiful little Scrubs!

What does her political affiliation or the fact that she's trans have to do with her being a rapist?

If she is convicted of this, she should be punished accordingly. Abusing children is horrible. It also happens every day.

But to claim that somehow her being trans played a role in this is just bigoted.

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

You are openly racist on this boars and now it doesn't matter.

Good one.

Another Democrat tranny who had previously mourned the death of another pedophile (who was killed by the 15 year old victim he was sexually assaulting) on national TV has been charged with raping two young boys himself. Not long ago, he was also campaigning for and endorsing Democrat Josh shapiro in PA.

It's no accident that the same group wants to normalize childhood attendance of drag shows and push their ideology on children in public schools. Groomers want access to victims and the current Democrat platform can't seem to consent to this demand quickly enough.

Also inb4 @Huey Grey and @SocraticIshmael call me a bigot and defend this "woman" and her "girldick" and tell me "she" belongs in a woman's prison at the end of the day.
Kill it.

Reactions: Scruddy
🤣

I summed you up perfectly yesterday, you poor, insecure little boy.

❄️❄️❄️❄️
Right, because race doesn't matter when it's a pedophile yet you can't have a conversation without bringing up race.

The only thing you did yesterday was further lament you are a lying moron.

Just out of curiosity, what ethnicity are you claiming to be under this personality?

His political affiliation is absolutely relevant given he openly campaigned with and endorse Josh shapiro in PA. Josh should absolutely be called to the carpet to denounce him. Do you think it'd be more inclusive of me to say "she forcefully stuffed her girlcock into those young boys bums"? Do you think he should be put in a woman's prison btw? And also lol @ downplaying sexual violence against kids as "it happens every day". You're a real fvck head.
🤣

I summed you up perfectly yesterday, you poor, insecure little boy.

❄️❄️❄️❄️
You're so secure that you admitted you're not mentally competent enough to define the word woman by yourself. Comical.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Right, because race doesn't matter when it's a pedophile yet you can't have a conversation without bringing up race.

The only thing you did yesterday was further lament you are a lying moron.

Just out of curiosity, what ethnicity are you claiming to be under this personality?

Ooohhh, he's triggered again. That Napoleon complex is showing!

How does race apply to the fact that this person is an accused rapist? How does how they identify apply to the fact they are an accused rapist?

They don't.

Oh, and I'm white and aware of my privilege. I'm not aggrieved, victimized white like yourself, but certainly white.

❄️❄️🤡🤡

His political affiliation is absolutely relevant given he openly campaigned with and endorse Josh shapiro in PA. Josh should absolutely be called to the carpet to denounce him. Do you think it'd be more inclusive of me to say "she forcefully stuffed her girlcock into those young boys bums"? Do you think he should be put in a woman's prison btw? And also lol @ downplaying sexual violence against kids as "it happens every day". You're a real fvck head.

You're so secure that you admitted you're not mentally competent enough to define the word woman by yourself. Comical.
He is also an openly racist professor.

This is my 3rd favorite personality of his.

Ooohhh, he's triggered again. That Napoleon complex is showing!

How does race apply to the fact that this person is an accused rapist? How does how they identify apply to the fact they are an accused rapist?

They don't.

Oh, and I'm white and aware of my privilege. I'm not aggrieved, victimized white like yourself, but certainly white.

❄️❄️🤡🤡
Holyyyyy shit..... you are the guy I'm talking about that wake up in the morning and apologizes to the mirror foe being white.....

Hahahaha... yes... PEAK HORT.

• Haha

Shoo away, Scrubs, your pitiful attempts at debate are embarrassing.

I can see you've reaped everything you can from that G.E.D. 🤣

❄️❄️🤡🤡

Holyyyyy shit..... you are the guy I'm talking about that wake up in the morning and apologizes to the mirror foe being white.....

Hahahaha... yes... PEAK HORT.

🤣🤣

Tell me you don't understand privilege without telling me you don't understand privilege.

You really are a simpleton.

Calling out the farcity of white men claiming they are discriminated against because they are white men makes someone racist? Interesting spin there, Tucker.

Again, only one handle. Again, most people here find you to be an impotent dunce.

❄️❄️🤡🤡

🤣🤣

Tell me you don't understand privilege without telling me you don't understand privilege.

Calling out the farcity of white men claiming they are discriminated against because they are white men makes someone racist? Interesting spin there, Tucker.

Again, only one handle. Again, most people here find you to be an impotent dunce.

❄️❄️🤡🤡
O, now you are the kind of guy who needs the pack to feel validation. Don't turn pussy on me bud.

• Haha
Shoo away, Scrubs, your pitiful attempts at debate are embarrassing.

I can see you've reaped everything you can from that G.E.D. 🤣

❄️❄️🤡🤡
I'm not debating, merely remarking on you downplaying of the rape of children.
🤣🤣

❄️❄️🤡🤡
Even a simpleton could define the word woman. Then there's you, Ishmael.

O, now you are the kind of guy who needs the pack to feel validation. Don't turn pussy on me bud.

Oh, I don't need validation (holy heavy irony coming from the most insecure poster on this board).

Dehumanizing women via a supposedly derogatory remark. Classic Whiskeydeltababydick.

I'm sorry you peaked in high school, little guy!

❄️❄️❄️❄️

Oh, I don't need validation (holy heavy irony coming from the most insecure poster on this board).

Dehumanizing women via a supposedly derogatory remark. Classic Whiskeydeltababydick.

I'm sorry you peaked in high school, little guy!

❄️❄️❄️❄️
Yet you won't even run what you've got.

Dance for me puppet.

Yet you won't even run what you've got.

Dance for me puppet.

🤣🤣

I feel no need to prove anything to someone as obviously irrelevant as you, not do I feel like someone doxxing me due to their own glaring insecurities.

Again, I summed you up perfectly yesterday.

Sad, sad little boy.

🤣🤣

I feel no need to prove anything to someone as obviously irrelevant as you, not do I feel like someone doxxing me due to their own glaring insecurities.

Sad, sad little boy.
Keep hiding.

I show up for Hort events dipshit, hell, I helped organize the golf event.

You are scared little man making up a web of lies and even a "simpleton" can see through your bullshit.

Take care.

🤣🤣

Sad, sad little boy.
Yet another busy, educational "professional" on the clock!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT