ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Party is the CIA Party

Wn6sNEg.png

Was it the Secret Service being told not to delete their communications from January 6th in January-February 2021 under Joe Biden and Mayorkas, then the SS mass deletes them anyways.* corrected

A Democrat, Bennie Johnson, leads the investigation, finds wrongdoing, yet charges no one?

What are the Democrats hiding? Who are they protecting? Oops. Better not question it.

Last edited:
That must be why Elon chose to use Saudi and Qatari money to censor people on Twitter.

The Saudis and Qataris already had ownership stake in Twitter, they chose to roll it into ownership post Elon instead of taking the buyout offer. So not sure what you are getting at.

Twitter used to have literal Chinese and Indian government agents working there along with 150+ former CIA/FBI agents. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
The Saudis and Qataris already had ownership stake in Twitter, they chose to roll it into ownership post Elon instead of taking the buyout offer. So not sure what you are getting at.

Twitter used to have literal Chinese and Indian government agents working there along with 150+ former CIA/FBI agents. Weird.
Elon offered them ownership in the new Twitter.

He retained foreign despots as partners in the company he purchased to preserve free speech.

Was it the Secret Service being told not to delete their communications from January 6th in January-February 2021 under Joe Biden and Mayorkas, then the SS mass deletes them anyways, including Kim Cheatle, who was not held accountable instead she was inexplicably promoted?

A Democrat, Bennie Johnson, leads the investigation, finds wrongdoing, yet charges no one?

What are the Democrats hiding? Who are they protecting? Oops. Better not question it.
Kimberly A. Cheatle (born 1970/1971[1]) is an American former law enforcement officer who served as the 27th director of the United States Secret Service from 2022 to 2024.[2]She joined the United States Secret Service in 1995. She left the Secret Service in 2019 and served at PepsiCo as senior director of global security from 2019 to 2022. She assumed the office as director of the United States Secret Service in September 2022 by the appointment from President Joe Biden.

Was it the Secret Service being told not to delete their communications from January 6th in January-February 2021 under Joe Biden and Mayorkas, then the SS mass deletes them anyways, including Kim Cheatle, who was not held accountable instead she was inexplicably promoted?

Cheatle was employed by PepsiCo from 2019 to 2022

Kimberly A. Cheatle (born 1970/1971[1]) is an American former law enforcement officer who served as the 27th director of the United States Secret Service from 2022 to 2024.[2]She joined the United States Secret Service in 1995. She left the Secret Service in 2019 and served at PepsiCo as senior director of global security from 2019 to 2022. She assumed the office as director of the United States Secret Service in September 2022 by the appointment from President Joe Biden.
Cheatle was employed by PepsiCo from 2019 to 2022

images

I know people hate the guy, but as a government employee, to be able to overpower and make every decision about Covid during two different POTUS terms is pretty damn impressive.

If you question him, you are questioning science.

That’s a direct quote and certainly not anything someone who has attained cult figure like status within a community would say.

• Haha
If you question him, you are questioning science.

That’s a direct quote and certainly not anything someone who has attained cult figure like status within a community would say.

ok, as stated, I know people hate the guy, but he literally bitch slapped Trump and Biden and directed all Covid decisions for 2 years; impressive for a lifetime government employee.

ok, as stated, I know people hate the guy, but he literally bitch slapped Trump and Biden and directed all Covid decisions for 2 years; impressive for a lifetime government employee.

Okay cool. Do you think it was appropriate for this cult leader, i mean lifetime government employee, to make up 6 feet distancing and to repeatedly tell people to mask when he knew they wouldn’t help?

Can we Democrats get back to questioning frauds who tell us not to think and claims to have all the answers in the future?

• Haha
Okay cool. Do you think it was appropriate for this cult leader, i mean lifetime government employee, to make up 6 feet distancing and to repeatedly tell people to mask when he knew they wouldn’t help?

Can we Democrats get back to questioning frauds who tell us not to think and claims to have all the answers in the future?

Fauci didn't make up social distancing; that directive has been on the books for years. I guess he gets credit for assigning a number.
The more important part is he overpowered Trump and made Trump direct such a ridiculous idea.

You know who appointed the head of the SS, who held that title in January - Feb 2021, through until 2022?

Trump.

But otherwise, great analysis and thread. Really, just top notch work @Phenomenally Frantastic

I know who was President and DHS Mayorkas was sworn in Feb 2, 2021.

Phones were wiped March 2021, well after Trump left.

You don’t care they are complicit in cover up. You didn’t care Benny Johnson didn’t hold anyone accountable or you would be calling for his job and Mayorkas’s too.

Party over Country Democrats both of you. Why?

• Haha
Corrected thanks. Point of the post still stands and you won’t address it because you can’t.

So much BS under Biden & Mayorkas, you don’t care.

Your post is clouded in bullsh*t, so I can't address a particular point.
The thread title has been disproven with facts, so the only other item is the meandering video.
Well, I have never been part of the Democrat Party, so I have no idea if Democrats proclaimed some parts mentioned by the young man, but the Pfizer part is BS. Trump and Repubs loved how he advanced the vaccines until it became unpopular.

Can we agree lockdowns did not work and in fact hurt a lot of individuals and ruined their businesses? Can we skip that part next pandemic or no?
Yes, lockdowns did not work. They were a mistake.

Can we agree that when lockdowns happened it was very confusing and lots of people, including you, advocated for them.

23,000 new confirmed cases and 1600 more deaths today. Do you really think this is getting better? when states are relaxing stay at home guidance? how do you figure?

We have learned a lot since then. Like how you flip flop on any issue to stay aligned with your billionaire buddy Musk. You hated Trump, advocated to stay at home in the pandemic, pleaded for people to vote for Biden.

You are spineless, drifting on the whims of those you worship for no logical reason. Seek help.

Last edited:
Yes, lockdowns did not work. They were a mistake.

Can we agree that when lockdowns happened it was very confusing and lots of people, including you, advocated for them.

We have learned a lot since then. Like how you flip flop on any issue to stay aligned with your billionaire buddy Musk. You hated Trump, advocated to stay at home in the pandemic, pleaded for people to vote for Biden.

You are spineless, drifting on the whims of those you worship for no logical reason. Seek help.

giphy.webp

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT