ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic senate candidates touting.... Trump policies?

They're basically saying, just in case this lunatic gets elected, I can still do good things for this community.

OP is also an open and proud racist
No, just no illusions about South Africa:

A South African politician's racist comments have sparked a huge uproar online as well as in several parts of the world. Julis Malema, the leader of far-left South African political party Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), called for killing the white farmers - with the chant "Kill the Boer" - while celebrating its 10th anniversary. The video of Mr Malema, dressed in his trademark red beret, appeared on social media and reignited debate about a controversial decades-old song that dates back to the struggle against apartheid.

Mr Malema, 42, addressed the jubilant workers of EFF at the rally on July 29. Party workers, in a show of force, packed the venue - a stadium in Johannesburg - with 90,000 supporters all dressed in the party's red colour to mark its 10th anniversary.

Mr Malema received rock-star treatment from jubilant fans who delivered the address amid a blast of red and gold confetti.

The remarks were made as South African parties position themselves for national elections in 2024.

Polls suggest the ruling African National Congress (ANC), in power since the end of white rule in 1994, could see its vote drop below 50 per cent, battered by discontent at corruption, power cuts and entrenched unemployment, according to news agency AFP.

Mr Malema has said that EFF, South Africa's third largest party, was open to joining a coalition with the Democratic Alliance (DA), South Africa's biggest opposition party, which is captaining a grouping including six smaller parties.

dindu nuffin​

English A derogatory contraction of the words "didn't do nothing," popularized as a slur against black people as a mockery of regional pronunciation

the-simpsons-thats-the-joke.gif

I grew up a military brat, and always in diverse communities.
In fact, the least diverse place I lived was 8th grade in West Des Moines. Only two black kids in my grade, and didn't have classes with either of them, so never got to know them.
If one were a racist, I can't imagine why they'd choose to live in place like Tallahassee where blacks are more than a 1/3rd of the population.

I grew up a military brat, and always in diverse communities.
In fact, the least diverse place I lived was 8th grade in West Des Moines. Only two black kids in my grade, and didn't have classes with either of them, so never got to know them.
If one were a racist, I can't imagine why they'd choose to live in place like Tallahassee where blacks are more than a 1/3rd of the population.
And yet

"Imagine trying to think of an analog to that. If Rick Scott in Florida ran an ad bragging about working with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on two things."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT