ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats continue handing votes to Jeffries, who has long history of denying elections

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
And yet he did not object to Trump in 2016. Are you telling me politicians bloaviate and say dumb stuff and then just go along anyway?

ahh-frustrated.gif

I guess this makes sense to you if you're in the cult. Like why are we all getting the same sneakers, this isn't a tap-dancing squad. Not a literal one anyway

Reactions: Tom Paris
President Biden has expressed immense criticism of individuals who 'refuse to accept the results of a free election'

LOL at poor Northern. Team Red is imploding, so he’s been reduced to posting spin from Fox in attempt to avert our eyes from the pile of burning tires on top of a dumpster fire laying in a ditch by the side of the road.

I agree with taking him to task for being an election denier. Just another reminder that everyone in Washington is full of shit and they are only worried about maintaining their own power.

Democracy dies in darkness. I'm pleased that this is all out in the open. That includes the fact that every single Dem has cast a vote for an election denier.

Glad you agree that things should be out in the open. Speaking of that, here are some questions you have ducked. Feel free to answer, or run away like usual. TIA

1. Do you feel the football announcer's illegal aliens comment was appropriate?

2. Do you think it's a “smart” take to claim it’s a “feel good story of the year” when a politician who walked the walk to defend democracy is defeated at the ballot box?

3. Was it cruel to falsely promise the Martha's Vinyard people assistance and expedited citizenship? cc @hawkbirch

4. Which specific portion of the INA statute do you believe Biden is not enforcing?

5. Have you been able to determine that your post about no money for border protection in the Omnibus was wrong?

Glad you agree that things should be out in the open. Speaking of that, here are some questions you have ducked. Feel free to answer, or run away like usual. TIA

1. Do you feel the football announcer's illegal aliens comment was appropriate?

2. Do you think it's a “smart” take to claim it’s a “feel good story of the year” when a politician who walked the walk to defend democracy is defeated at the ballot box?

3. Was it cruel to falsely promise the Martha's Vinyard people assistance and expedited citizenship? cc @hawkbirch

4. Which specific portion of the INA statute do you believe Biden is not enforcing?

5. Have you been able to determine that your post about no money for border protection in the Omnibus was wrong?

Please provide the actual thread links and I'll respond accordingly.

Please provide the actual thread links and I'll respond accordingly.

I'll be over here eating popcorn while we wait.

@NorthernHawkeye
Weird that he's posted in this thread since this was posted.

I'll be over here eating popcorn while we wait.
I hear alcohol and blankets as well are required for watching a Republican clown show! 😁

Democracy dies in darkness. I'm pleased that this is all out in the open. That includes the fact that every single Dem has cast a vote for an election denier.
Actions matter...what did Jeffries actually do? How many court cases seeking to overturn results was he involved in? Phone calls to state election officials seeking just enough votes to change the outcome? Fake electors impaneled? Can you point us to the insurrection he inspired? Anything? Bueller? Bueller?

If not, STFU, you moranic idiot.

Actions matter...what did Jeffries actually do? How many court cases seeking to overturn results was he involved in? Phone calls to state election officials seeking just enough votes to change the outcome? Fake electors impaneled? Can you point us to the insurrection he inspired? Anything? Bueller? Bueller?

If not, STFU, you moranic idiot.
This Northern cat is just throwing feces at the wall hoping in vain that something sticks.

And this is the guy who abuses his wife, right? No wonder he’s a coward and won’t respond to direct questions.

Reactions: nelly02
You told him to link the threads. He did.

You’re a coward.

Good grief.

It's more appropriate to respond within those threads.

But I realize you guys want hijack this one. You need to change the subject away from the election denying.

Good grief.

It's more appropriate to respond within those threads.

But I realize you guys want hijack this one. You need to change the subject away from the election denying.
Yeah, no. Again, you challenged him to provide links so you could “respond accordingly.” I guess we all know what that means now.

And I highly doubt you want to get into a conversation about election denying if you’re an unabashed Trump supporter, which it seems you are. I take it you’re just trolling? I guess if that keeps you from putting your hands on your wife that’s a good thing.

Btw, what is up with that anyway? You actually tell people on here you rough your wife up now and then? If true, I hope you get the help you need.

Reactions: nelly02
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT