ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats continue handing votes to Jeffries, who has long history of denying elections

C'mon man. Lame
Stop encouraging him!

giphy.gif

Actions matter...what did Jeffries actually do? How many court cases seeking to overturn results was he involved in? Phone calls to state election officials seeking just enough votes to change the outcome? Fake electors impaneled? Can you point us to the insurrection he inspired? Anything? Bueller? Bueller?

If not, STFU, you moranic idiot.

The libs can be as horrible as they want as long as they are just a little bit better than the worst people on the planet. Lol

Maybe you shouldn't be using shitty people to judge by.

That's a really good article.

Also why does North and South Dakota get 4 senators. There is like 1.5 million people combined in both states. How is that equivalent to California, NY, Texas or Florida for example?

So we don't have a real life Hunger Games.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
The libs can be as horrible as they want as long as they are just a little bit better than the worst people on the planet. Lol

Hot take. Silly, but hot.

Reactions: Tom Paris

Another great take by the guy who used to sell meth but now is redeemed because of faith, fellowship, and firearm communals featuring grooming children.

Remember, every post you make pointing out Northern’s idiocy feeds his masochism.

He is literally stroking it to your disparaging remarks.

I’m a little disappointed in his trolling on this situation. The whole “I’m happy it’s out in the open” he’s been running around with in every thread is a pretty lame spin.

i-challenge-you-a1v4wp.jpg

What Jeffries says is true, but he's not an election denier. Those are their words, not his.

The Orange Turd was elected in a Presidential election. The legitimacy is questionable to the circumstances, collusion and interference.

The Russians interfered with the 2016 election. They did so to the benefit of the Trump campaign. The Trump campaign colluded with them in several documented instances. The GOP congressional committee that investigated the claims concurred.

Now, tell us precisely what actions Jeffries took in an effort to overturn the 2016 election. What votes did he make? What lawsuits did he file? Who did he pressure to toss out legal votes? I'll wait for your on-point response.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The Russians interfered with the 2016 election. They did so to the benefit of the Trump campaign. The Trump campaign colluded with them in several documented instances. The GOP congressional committee that investigated the claims concurred.

Now, tell us precisely what actions Jeffries took in an effort to overturn the 2016 election. What votes did he make? What lawsuits did he file? Who did he pressure to toss out legal votes? I'll wait for your on-point response.

Don't argue logic with MAGA, they don't have the mental intellect for it

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
You know Northern, I wouldn't really be all that upset if all the Republicans did was complain on twitter or make veiled implications that the election was not free and fair.

The problem I have is they took it a step beyond complaining on Twitter and attempted to overturn the election. And what you and fox news are attempting to do is distract from that. Ignore the false elector scheme, ignore the president calling a state secretary of state and telling him to "find votes". Ignore the scheme to have the vice president throw out electors of states by making up a claim that they are in dispute and ignore the Jan 6th attack as part of a larger coup attempt. Ignore all that and just focus on what someone said on Twitter and pretend like that is equal.

Trump's 2016 election was free and fair based on the constitutions rules. The fact that the constitutions rules are not fair and benefit one party to the tune of 2 to 3 percent is another matter entirely.

ADVERTISEMENT