ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats losing the early voting in Florida

not for the purposes of the 2022 midterms no. The people who were there, who broke the law are facing justice. That's all that matters to me.
And yet Grassley is bringing the coups leader to Iowa for 2022 elections. So it does still matter. Have Iowa Rs have no morals? They just magically let bygones be bygones when it comes to coups and vote for the guy glad-handing the coup leader for votes?

Cheap is right. Disgusting is probably a better term. Trump tried to destroy our democracy yet Grassley wants to bring him in for hugs and kisses. Why? And why would your average R support Chuck after?
To get votes. That’s how politics work. As long as Trump isn’t on trial for 1/6 or election denying, it’s fair game (and I really don’t have much of an opinion either way here). It’s just what you have to do. Sucks, but that’s the game. As a wise man once said…. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

• Love
Reactions: KFsdisciple
To get votes. That’s how politics work. As long as Trump isn’t on trial for 1/6 or election denying, it’s fair game (and I really don’t have much of an opinion either way here). It’s just what you have to do. Sucks, but that’s the game. As a wise man once said…. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.
To get votes because average Rs still love Trump.

I’m pretty much pro-choice too but it’s not in my top 5 issues this cycle.
264398.jpg

Reactions: wilson reborn
Fine. Call it a Constitutional Republic. Trump tried destroying it. So why do Rs still love him?
There's a segment of R's that still love him, some of that could be because the current president did nothing to win their hearts and minds, and if anything provoked them and stoked their passion for him even more with his divisive rhetoric.

exactly. Leave it to the demmies to try to make something simple more complicated than it is.

Reactions: NCHawk5
right now, the democrats rallying cry is killing babies. That's not going to inspire a lot of moderates to go to the polls. With the economy and the border and crime on top of people's minds abortion falls about #9 on the list of what is driving people to the polls.
Speaking of crime, 7 out
right now, the democrats rallying cry is killing babies. That's not going to inspire a lot of moderates to go to the polls. With the economy and the border and crime on top of people's minds abortion falls about #9 on the list of what is driving people to the polls.
Speaking of crime, 7 out of the top 10 states with the highest violent crime rates are all Republican. If you don't want crime, shouldn't you be voting the Rs put of office for doing such a lousy job at preventing it?

Speaking of crime, 7 out

Speaking of crime, 7 out of the top 10 states with the highest violent crime rates are all Republican. If you don't want crime, shouldn't you be voting the Rs put of office for doing such a lousy job at preventing it?
that's a fluid number. could be 7 today, and 5 tomorrow. I always say if you're not happy where you are, stop crying and move.

Well I know damn well that republicans didn’t vote in substantial numbers for democrats, and that’s not even close to speculating. You ask questions that answer themselves.

But no proof, only you flapping your lips, and that doesn't mean zilch.

Last edited:
It’s truly despicable. Lots of small business owners who truly care about their employees can be lumped in as well. The left is so anti-business that it really turns me off. These academics go on and on about how awful everyone is to their employees and it’s simply false.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

But know proof, only you flapping your lips, and that doesn't mean zilch.
yes, its incredibly likely that registered republicans voted for democrats when the polling has them winning by a landslide in pretty much every contest in florida because that makes total sense.

yes, its incredibly likely that registered republicans voted for democrats when the polling has them winning by a landslide in pretty much every contest in florida because that makes total sense.
Grasping, desperate. What are the stages of grief again? I think he jumped the gun and went straight to denial.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
There's a segment of R's that still love him, some of that could be because the current president did nothing to win their hearts and minds, and if anything provoked them and stoked their passion for him even more with his divisive rhetoric.

A segment of Rs still love him or a majority? Because damn near every R running this election was the MAGA candidate in the primary.

To sum up the Rs:

Elect Trump
Jack up spending
Invade Capitol
Ban abortion
Bitch about inflation
Offer no solutions
Attack trans kids.
And blame everything on the Dems.

We all know what will happen when you get back in power. You'll offer no solutions, blame everything on minorities and immigrants. Then invent more crap like CRT to run on the next election. GOP is hot garbage.
The assholes in charge now have created this mess and have zero solutions except to throw more gas on the fire.

Reactions: INXS83
Cmon man, that’s too much. Nester means well, I’m just teasing him a bit. He wants the same thing most people want, he’s just misinformed about the best way to accomplish it.
I edited it to make it more jokey and less offensive.

Problem with political ads is that there is no monitoring of truth in them. No way to penalize candidates for outright lies. Taking snippets of a comment with no context.

In Iowa, Reynolds, Grassley, and Hinson have been especially dishonest this election season.

Problem with political ads is that there is no monitoring of truth in them. No way to penalize candidates for outright lies. Taking snippets of a comment with no context.

In Iowa, Reynolds, Grassley, and Hinson have been especially dishonest this election season.
we had a lady running for Sheriff here (D) who used to be on the force and was doing ads in her uniform, she had to take the ads down and was admonished for improperly wearing a uniform by the department. Lies abound.

You’re pro choice. You want to ban assault rifles for those under 21. You accept that Biden won. Why don’t you just come over to the other side.
I am pro-life, accept Biden won, and can't define an assault rifle or a woman... not sure where I belong now?

If you want messaging, vote GOP. They are ridiculously good at narratives. Even if untrue, Rs have an uncanny knack for messaging.

But if you want results, vote Dem. Democratic states are wealthier than R states and Democratic states are safer than R states.

Clearly voters want the sizzle this year and are happy having the actual steaks stay in the kitchen.

If you want messaging, vote GOP. They are ridiculously good at narratives. Even if untrue, Rs have an uncanny knack for messaging.

But if you want results, vote Dem. Democratic states are wealthier than R states and Democratic states are safer than R states.

Clearly voters want the sizzle this year and are happy having the actual steaks stay in the kitchen.
I can't imagine something being less true than this post right here. I mean like there's wrong and there's completely dead ass wrong... this is the latter.

Reactions: AreWeCross
ADVERTISEMENT