ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats make major concession on military vaccine mandate...

So we're willing to spend nearly a trillion dollars on our military but want to staff it with sick soldiers? How does that make sense?

Reactions: Joes Place
I haven't been pushing crap for 3 years. I was first in line when my time to get vaccinated came up. I believed what I was being told, and what appeared to be true at the time.

Unlike you, I follow the science no matter where it takes me, and it sucks knowing I made a mistake early in the process, but at least that mistake was based on the information available at the time.

Yeah, it's a shame your political ideology gets in the way of you accepting new information.
You are following the bullshit. People a f**kton more informed on this topic than you could ever dream to be say you are wrong. And you can be wrong, at this point, I don't care. But don't expect me to not laugh at you when you start spouting off this stuff as if you have some secret knowledge that thousands of scientists don't.

Reactions: Joes Place
What a load of horse shit.

Where's the horse shit?,... Why should anyone be mandated to accept a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from contracting, carrying or transmitting a disease that very likely won't kill if you do come down with it?,.. Should be a personal choice.

So we're willing to spend nearly a trillion dollars on our military but want to staff it with sick soldiers? How does that make sense?

Hows about you give us the sick soldiers and we'll give you the soldiers in dresses,... deal?

Where's the horse shit?,... Why should anyone be mandated to accept a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from contracting, carrying or transmitting a disease that very likely won't kill if you do come down with it?

Because the disease w/o the vaccines can incapacitate the fighting capacity of your regiment.

It's why they also get flu shots.

Are you an active duty or Guard/Reserve member?​

You’re required to get the flu vaccine.

• You have priority to get the vaccine at military hospitals and military clinics.
  • You can also get vaccines at participating retail network pharmacies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT