ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats on this board are doing something Republicans here won’t…

Correct. And I said there are still covid impacts. But pre-covid it was better and that’s what I look at. How’s our international affairs now compared to under Trump. How’s our border security and crime now vs Trump? How’s economy and what Biden policies are in place to return us to pre-Covid economy?

Yes, Trump was handed a good position, he maintained that or made it better in some cases pre-Covid. We aren’t returning to that under the current administration and their policies.

What many fail to realize or at least admit, some care about results and the direction of the country not the stupid comments on X or in the press. They can live with that if the country is better off. That’s why me and a lot of the others say Trump should just shut up and do his job.

Comparing pre-covid to immediate post covid. Post covid would have been the same problem under Trump.

The economy is doing well according to the numbers. Crime is down. Border security is improving.

How does the country do historically with a democrat president vs republican?

Last night changed very little. The people who like trump and will vote for trump still will. They are aware of his antics, lying, narcissism and it doesn't bother them. They don't see those things as flaws but features.

For the Anti-Trump voters - They still hate Donald Trump and will vote for the potato in chief for round 2 as long as it's anybody but Trump.

There's only like 6 people in the country who like Joe Biden, and they're all on this board and will actually cast a vote for him and not a vote against Trump.

Comparing pre-covid to immediate post covid. Post covid would have been the same problem under Trump.

The economy is doing well according to the numbers. Crime is down. Border security is improving.

How does the country do historically with a democrat president vs republican?
How can you honestly say border security is improving? Or what is your benchmark, it can’t be what it was under Trump.

And crime is improving? Based on what? The FBI? 😄

Acknowledge reality (other than @Chishawk1425).

What’s lost in the Biden shit show is the incontrovertible fact Donald J Trump is still the same lying, narcissistic, ranting, incoherent, unfit lunatic he’s always been…

And not a single Trump voter here will ever acknowledge that…

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
I acknowledge that, always have. I also acknowledge he gets things done, always has.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Last night changed very little. The people who like trump and will vote for trump still will. They are aware of his antics, lying, narcissism and it doesn't bother them. They don't see those things as flaws but features.

For the Anti-Trump voters - They still hate Donald Trump and will vote for the potato in chief for round 2 as long as it's anybody but Trump.

There's only like 6 people in the country who like Joe Biden, and they're all on this board and will actually cast a vote for him and not a vote against Trump.

Last night changed lots of things. You are forgetting a coup,e key groups. 1. Moderates that were on the fence and 2. Moderates that were sheepishly voting for Biden simply because they can’t/wont vote for trump. Last night may have moved some of group1 off the fence while group 2, the group I am in, may simply not vote in this election.

Well the country was in great shape until the global pandemic hit and it’s not heading in a good direction now. Therefore, which one should I trust more to run the country. We have evidence of what both will do and did. You make your decision and I’ll make mine.
You are operating under incorrect assumptions being fed to you by Fox. This country heading in the right direction, and I am afraid what a criminal like Trump can do in the office for 4 years to screw it up.

I'll make the only sane decision: not to vote for Trump.

Last night changed lots of things. You are forgetting a coup,e key groups. 1. Moderates that were on the fence and 2. Moderates that were sheepishly voting for Biden simply because they can’t/wont vote for trump. Last night may have moved some of group1 off the fence while group 2, the group I am in, may simply not vote in this election.
I think the never-trump voters weren't swayed by last night's performance. If the election were held today with last night's performance fresh on the minds of voters, the people who would vote for or against trump hasn't changed. There might be a small group of likely biden voters who would choose to sit it out, but I think that number would be larger if the other choice wasn't Trump. I think the Trump hate far outweighs the concerns people have about Joe.

Reactions: Scruddy
They are too busy celebrating their election victory and doing their victory laps. Imagine if Biden still wins, the riots we will see.
Will it match the democrats summer of love riots you think?

Facts from the Governor of PA. But yes that's the takeaway.
The greatest takeaway is how the **** those in Biden’s inner circle, who know firsthand how bad Biden’s mental faculties are, would ever allow the train wreck everyone witnessed last night to occur in the first place.

People close to Biden should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen.

The greatest takeaway is how the **** those in Biden’s inner circle, who know firsthand how bad Biden’s mental faculties are, would ever allow the train wreck everyone witnessed last night to occur in the first place.

People close to Biden should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen.

Agree,.. and they solicited this debate,... wtf.

Acknowledge reality (other than @Chishawk1425).

What’s lost in the Biden shit show is the incontrovertible fact Donald J Trump is still the same lying, narcissistic, ranting, incoherent, unfit lunatic he’s always been…

And not a single Trump voter here will ever acknowledge that…

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
You just dropped the mic on your own comment. What a goober 😂

Absolute fool. Denying that we were much better off as a country under Trump is like denying that Joe has dementia. But team Blue right?
Kill yourself, you f**king idiot. You are supporting a treasonous, lying, self-indulgent, fascist felon. A f**king dead skunk is a better option. And it smells better as well.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
You are operating under incorrect assumptions being fed to you by Fox. This country heading in the right direction, and I am afraid what a criminal like Trump can do in the office for 4 years to screw it up.

I'll make the only sane decision: not to vote for Trump.
Sorry to inform you but I don’t watch or read Fox. Can’t stand them. And what did Trump do pre-Covid that makes you think he’ll screw it up worse than where we’re at now. Wars? Economy? Immigration? Please enlighten us.

Kill yourself, you f**king idiot. You are supporting a treasonous, lying, self-indulgent, fascist felon. A f**king dead skunk is a better option. And it smells better as well.
That’s cute.

“I’m upset so YOU should kill yourself.”

Maybe it should be the other way around. Or…..just move on out to California and live with the rest of the fools.

You probably should stop voting if you want to vote against corruption as they’re all corrupt.
Not as corrupt as the treasonous, inept, moronic, fascist trump crime family. If you had a brain, you would understand that a little corruptions does not equal a lot of corruption, ineptitude, and treason. But go ahead and gloat, proud boy.

I don’t post much here anymore, but I’ve always said I’d love to see two different candidates. I’ve also always said Trump just needs to shut up and do his job going back to when he was President.

I cannot see how anyone can say where we are today as a country and in the eyes of the world that we are in a better place than where we were pre-Covid under Trump. If you truly believe that you’re letting your hate for Trump as a person bias your beliefs. Yes, there are some lasting covid impacts, but things aren’t getting better.
Gee, there’s actually a thread on this explaining how wrong you are.

That’s cute.

“I’m upset so YOU should kill yourself.”

Maybe it should be the other way around. Or…..just move on out to California and live with the rest of the fools.
I'm upset that in this great country of mine, there are lowlife scum like you who would rather be russia than the United States of America. What pieces of shit you all are.

Biden will not be on the ballot come November. The inner circle of the Democrat party will try to figure out who to replace him come convention time, that I have no doubt but it will be to late in the game to make a difference and Trump will be re-elected in a landslide and if they dont replace Biden then it will be a Tsunami!

I'm upset that in this great country of mine, there are lowlife scum like you who would rather be russia than the United States of America. What pieces of shit you all are.
And they are effing gleeful about it. They are thrilled that their convicted felon and serial sexual assaulter could win back the White House. Also, they are celebrating way too soon.

Well the country was in great shape until the global pandemic hit and it’s not heading in a good direction now. Therefore, which one should I trust more to run the country. We have evidence of what both will do and did. You make your decision and I’ll make mine.
Please elaborate on what Trump did in office to make the economy he inherited from Obama great. He did nothing for middle class Americans. Go back to not posting.

Sorry to inform you but I don’t watch or read Fox. Can’t stand them. And what did Trump do pre-Covid that makes you think he’ll screw it up worse than where we’re at now. Wars? Economy? Immigration? Please enlighten us.
If you don't know what they are by now you clearly have no interest in learning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT