ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats To Attack Religious Beliefs Of SCOTUS Nominee?

Mar 14, 2003
Looks that way because they know the front runner is a well qualified jurist. They are grasping at straws with these attacks.

You know, the Catholic Church frowns on you blowing your wad on pictures like this;
fa8aada6-3229-44ce-a2b1-44d8c7903b7a-XXX__1AH1881.jpg

Reactions: Fluffles and Moral
Since Republican’s will likely nominate them based on their religious beliefs, fair game for Democrats to question if it will influence their decisions.

We are talking life time appointments.

It won't matter because we got a judge with a sexual assault allegation against him, fits of rage during the interview process, teared up at college memories of his friends that are still alive, lied about petty shit like what boofing is. He does like beer though.

Reactions: Fluffles
You hated Ginsburg because she was Jewish. Why wouldn’t a Trump nominee be fair game regarding his/her religious beliefs.

You are incredible tonight. I didn’t hate RGB, and I definitely didn’t have any care in the world what her religious affiliation was. Did I disagree with how liberal she was? Absolutely.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Sure, but why is it wrong to have Christian beliefs?
It’s not. It is wrong if she uses her faith to make decisions in lieu of thoughtful interpretation of the constitution and precedence. 45* and Republicans are most likely picking a Catholic to overturn Roe v. Wade. Personal beliefs shouldn’t supersede the constitution. MAGAts would lose it if a Democratic POTUS chose a Muslim fundamentalist.

It’s not. It is wrong if she uses her faith to make decisions in lieu of thoughtful interpretation of the constitution and precedence. 45* and Republicans are most likely picking a Catholic to overturn Roe v. Wade. Personal beliefs shouldn’t supersede the constitution.

That would be awesome! 😝

You’ve been gloating about her death for several days.

Gloating? No

The sad part is I actually like talking with you, I chuckle at some of your come backs such as “brain damage”. I don’t like some of the recent insults though, and I’d never go there.

Since Republicans will likely nominate Barrett based on her religious beliefs, it’s fair game for Democrats to question if it will influence her decisions.
Roe v Wade question could be a train wreck for her. If she says she would overturn, she is basically saying that she thinks that the nearly unanimous decision was garbage, that she knows better, and that clear precedence means little to her.

Exactly!!

Why is it so important to nominate someone with such strong religious beliefs? She’s certainly not the most qualified candidate. She’s only been a Circuit judge for two years. Trump’s previous nominees both had 10+ years of experience.

Dems need to hold impeachment inquries against Trump for him contemplating a coup against our election and delay this court vote.

Reactions: HawkNester
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT