ADVERTISEMENT

Demolition Man (movie)

Hawk_82

HR Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
Does anyone else remember this movie? Does anyone else feel like this movie is where our world is headed?

This movie has already predicted so much of what we see today (especially for a movie that wasn't meant to be).

I caught a brief clip of the Rogan interview with Mark Zuckerberg where he was describing the virtual reality they are designing. All I could think of was this movie where they have touch less virtual sex. tthis is definitely where our world is headed.

Some other things that are similar is the split society, sterile politically correct society where you can't say anything bad, can't touch each other (covid), get in trouble for saying mean things, police don't use any force and many more.

demolition1-e1644249914308.jpg

I did come across this comparison between Dr Fauci and a character in the movie.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Does anyone else remember this movie? Does anyone else feel like this movie is where our world is headed?

This movie has already predicted so much of what we see today (especially for a movie that wasn't meant to be).

I caught a brief clip of the Rogan interview with Mark Zuckerberg where he was describing the virtual reality they are designing. All I could think of was this movie where they have touch less virtual sex. tthis is definitely where our world is headed.

Some other things that are similar is the split society, sterile politically correct society where you can't say anything bad, can't touch each other (covid), get in trouble for saying mean things, police don't use any force and many more.

demolition1-e1644249914308.jpg

I did come across this comparison between Dr Fauci and a character in the movie.
Replace Taco Bell with gas station pizza from Casey's and I think you're onto something with the people around here...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT