ADVERTISEMENT

Denver Airbnb help

sultanofsuede

HR Heisman
Nov 30, 2004
I’m looking for some options on the western side of Denver and curious about some town/neighborhood recommendations.

Found some good properties in Conifer and Morrison but there isn’t much around them for food/drink. Quite a few properties in Wheat Ridge but can’t tell what that area is like. Probably thinking somewhere around or in between those areas. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

If your priority is "food and drink", then look for options along the light rail.
Then you can hit downtown as much as you want and don't have to wait for an Uber anywhere.

What are you coming to the Denver area for? What you intend to do will have a big impact on the area I’d recommend to stay.
If all your activities are in the Denver area I’d look to the RiNo or LoHi neighborhoods. If you’re spending time in the mountains I’d just stay in the mountains. I certainly wouldn’t look to stay in conifer but then again I don’t know what your trip entails

Just looking for a great property with good proximity to Evergreen for an event. Won’t have a lot of time to be out and about but if there was a clear leader between these areas, figured I’d check. I’ve only been to Denver for work (airport & downtown) so know nothing about these parts of town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT