ADVERTISEMENT

Denver had a record 101 degree heat on Sunday. On Tuesday...

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
...it was a high of 40 degrees. 45 today. Global warming is cured!!!

But seriously....that’s crazy, right?

...it was a high of 40 degrees. 45 today. Global warming is cured!!!

But seriously....that’s crazy, right?
Hopefully you were able to enjoy an ice cold pepsi while the heat wave lasted.

Hopefully you were able to enjoy an ice cold pepsi while the heat wave lasted.

AccurateMediocreGordonsetter-small.gif

High of 50 in DM area today, won't hit 70 again until Saturday.
My son said football practice yesterday was the coldest he has ever felt with the rain, wind, cold, and newness of bad weather until they called it off early. He probably does not remember it but if I were cross examining him I would bring up his little league coach pitch game in early April of 2013 or so, when the right fielder was curled up in the fetal position in a parka as snow flakes drifted across the diamond.

Last edited:
Road my bike in pouring rain and 45 degrees last night.

just a few days earlier it was almost 90.

that’s Iowa weather.

Here in KC, it was 95 on Monday, high 50s yesterday. Wifey (no pic) turned on the furnace this morning as it was 62 in the house.

It was dark an hour early here last night from smoke/ash. My pool is covered in ash this am. Temps have cooled off - highs will only reach the mid to upper 90s

Here in KC, it was 95 on Monday, high 50s yesterday. Wifey (no pic) turned on the furnace this morning as it was 62 in the house.
I was in KC a few weekends ago. It was a little hot.

/csb

Also, walked out of Ameristar with $825 because my lady and I are roulette masters.

/csb2

Reactions: jasonrann
I was in KC a few weekends ago. It was a little hot.

/csb

Also, walked out of Ameristar with $825 because my lady and I are roulette masters.

/csb2

Nice work!

I actually had my first $1,000 night of the season wagering on the BYU/Navy game Monday night. I started with two piss poor bets on Navy as they were a slight favorite. BYU jumped on them early scoring 14 so I started laying heavy on BYU throughout the game. Last wager placed was for $150 on BYU at -48.5. They came through big time.

It was 101 at my house Monday. At 0630 today is was 39 with a windchill of 30. High is supposed to be 54.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT