ADVERTISEMENT

Depressing

Has there ever been a worse 6 seed than this LSU team? They look like a JV team.
I picked ISU to the Sweet16. They lock in on defense have good guards which wins in March. LSU is over seeded and ISU matches up well with Wisconsin. It is damn depressing that ISU goes further than Iowa after going 2-22 last year and Iowa having two All Americans. Should show Iowa a few things.

I picked ISU to the Sweet16. They lock in on defense have good guards which wins in March. LSU is over seeded and ISU matches up well with Wisconsin. It is damn depressing that ISU goes further than Iowa after going 2-22 last year and Iowa having two All Americans. Should show Iowa a few things.
But wait....lick remember?

bigstock-Portrait-Of-Sad-Depressed-Youn-281349703.jpg

Damn. That just added a day to my wallowing

And Duke and notre dame won. I’m going to bed knowing Davison is going to score 26 while cupping some guys nuggets with both hands in the second half and completely getting away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I don’t disagree with the points you make, but I also contend that LSU is terrible right now. I just watched Davidson play as a 10 seed, and they would have beat ISU today IMO.

and I am not saying this to hate on ISU. I have no problem with them doing well. Seeding seems messed up this year.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and zoiker
Read somewhere Fran has the worst win percentage in March Madness history for a coach that has made it at least 5 times with the same school.

• Sad
Reactions: DewHawk and GOHOX69
Seeing Illinois and most of the big ten advance along with isu is like a dagger to the heart. Thanks Fran.
Time to get drunk.
What? You're bummed that the B1G sent 9 teams to the Tourney and Iowa has been the only royal f-up so far?

Maybe Iowa St winning will make you feel better...

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Here’s some advice. Step away from the ledge. Stop watching the men’s tournament because it will just continue to piss you off. It is going to be worse today when Richmond beats Providence and you realize a sweet sixteen was there for the taking if we just showed up.

Take a break today and then watch our women’s team kick some ass tomorrow.

Here’s some advice. Step away from the ledge. Stop watching the men’s tournament because it will just continue to piss you off. It is going to be worse today when Richmond beats Providence and you realize a sweet sixteen was there for the taking if we just showed up.

Sounds like some sound advice. Haven’t watched a men’s tournament game since Iowa lost. Over it and enjoyed some great weather outside today.

200.gif

Reactions: Hawkeyesgonewild
ADVERTISEMENT