ADVERTISEMENT

Depressing

It is hard being a true hawkeye fan . we get our hopes up then we get kicked in the face. We will ever make to sweet 16 will ever play national champions in football. It seem like we find away to blow it. Even my Chicago cubs won the World series. What will it take . Next fall we will be pulling for our hawkeyes but my God when will win the big one

Reactions: DewHawk
It is hard being a true hawkeye fan . we get our hopes up then we get kicked in the face. We will ever make to sweet 16 will ever play national champions in football. It seem like we find away to blow it. Even my Chicago cubs won the World series. What will it take . Next fall we will be pulling for our hawkeyes but my God when will win the big one
Iowa basketball will never be any better than it is right now with Fran as coach. No Sweet 16 and certainly no Elite 8 or Final 4. No Big 10 regular season championship, either. It is what it is.

Many Hawkeye fans are ok with that. They are scared of another Lickliter and would prefer not to take a chance.

Even more depressing is it looks like the Cyclones are playing a game of first team to score 40 wins. I'm sorry, in the era of the shot clock, that's not basketball.
There playing Lickliter ball but winning? What a rub...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT