ADVERTISEMENT

Dept of Homeland Security Expects terrorist attacks from the left soon.

So we can't call it legitimate political discourse like a certain political party? OK, fine, but you bring the potato salad. German style.
We can talk all day about the underlying issue. To try to justify violence because of the decision on that issue is wrong. The SCOTUS isn't outlawing abortion. They are leaving laws that control abortion to the states.

Last edited:
We can talk all today about the underlying issue. To try to justify violence because of the decision on that issue is wrong. The SCOTUS isn't outlawing abortion. They are leaving laws that control abortion to the states.

I agree with all four of your sentences. Don't know how I can be clearer.

Reactions: State of Illinois
Like a certain comedian might have observed ...

How long was that Roe deal the rule of the land? Fifty years? Yeah, fifty years! My God, half a century. I don't know, to suddenly take that away? I mean that need for KILLING has to be replaced by something. Something destructive ... maybe a riot.

(Calm down, trying to piss y'all off, lol)

BREAKING: The Department of Homeland Security is communicating with Catholic Churches and pregnancy centers, telling them to be prepared for a "Night of Rage" by pro-abortion groups pledging "extreme violence" the night of the Dobbs decision.
Would love to see some nuns pull out some 12-guage shotguns with 00 buckshot for any 'protesters' who dare to breach the doors of any catholic women's health facilities.

Derp. How many from the movement all across the country were there that night? There were thousands of people with dozens or hundreds vandalizing and burning buildings. ONE was a Boogaloo boy or whatever you call it and suddenly you it's a white supremacy event in your ****ed up mind. Wake up.
You bit the sensationalist FOX News, hook, line, and sinker. 15-26 million peacefully protested, and authorities repeatedly told you it was often right wing extremist groups and garden variety criminals “hijacking” these events:

An intelligence bulletin issued by the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center that was obtained by ABC News warned that “anarchist extremists continue to pose the most significant threat of targeted assaults against police.” The bulletin, which was distributed to police departments nationwide, mentions antifa only in a footnote differentiating those who self-identify with the group from anarchists.
Rather, the bulletin said that “the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,” specifically pointing to boogaloo-related groups as likely to be “instigating violence” at the protests.

Steve Mylett, the police chief in Bellevue, Washington, couldn’t believe what he was seeing, even after intelligence officers warned of social media posts calling for an attack.
[…]
“It’s so unfortunate that peaceful protests got hijacked by criminal networks using them for cover," Mylett said. "How do you ignore that this tactic was being used from coast to coast, north to south?”

Well, as long as the left practices their 2nd amendment rights during the protests I'm sure the right is ok with anything. Thoughts and prayers for those that will be killed.

Reactions: BelemNole
It's sad how extreme so many Americans have become.

Everyone is either extremely liberal or extremely conservative. 😞
I hope this isn't the case but I think we are getting there. I like to think many lean one way or another but are moderately centrist. Certain media outlets have really made it a point to divide our nation in the name of greed. Spin news however necessary to get ratings and promote extremism. With this we have become more and more divided as years go by.

We can talk all day about the underlying issue. To try to justify violence because of the decision on that issue is wrong. The SCOTUS isn't outlawing abortion. They are leaving laws that control abortion to the states.
I agree on your first two points and you are correct. There is no justification for violence. While SCOTUS isn't outlawing abortion across the nation, we've already seen the steps many steps have taken in anticipation for this decision. Sadly, those laws won't actually stop abortion, it will push it back where it was before Roe v. Wade and there will be an increase of women having medical issues from botched abortions. The question of where does it stop is the one that concerns me. Some states will go after the morning after pill and other types of birth control I fear.

BREAKING: The Department of Homeland Security is communicating with Catholic Churches and pregnancy centers, telling them to be prepared for a "Night of Rage" by pro-abortion groups pledging "extreme violence" the night of the Dobbs decision.
It white supremacists who are the provocateurs - they firebomb to make it look like it's pro choice doing the violence. It's what white supremacists do.

Pffft.

Just comparable to January 6th

A little gathering.

Amirite?
I don’t recall any fires, one rioter got killed. Entirely equal to the record of the blm riots, amirite? Just wait for this evening. The Jan 6th numbers will be rookie numbers

Well, we will find out this weekend if the liberal terrorists are going to attack churches and baby centers around the country.

I don’t recall any fires, one rioter got killed. Entirely equal to the record of the blm riots, amirite? Just wait for this evening. The Jan 6th numbers will be rookie numbers
So...you're not counting dead cops?

They'll have a long way to go if they want to surpass the right wing in violence...

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT