ADVERTISEMENT

Dept of Homeland Security Expects terrorist attacks from the left soon.

You can choose to avoid reality if you wish.

Most non MAGATs choose not to.
So a cop dies a day after a riot from natural causes and you say he was killed during the riot. I don’t want to live in your “reality”
Probably caused by the fire extinguisher that beat him to death the day before, right?

I wonder why there are so many protestors? Yes, I get it that pro abortion people are upset, but their protests aren't going to affect the decision. Shouldn't they be putting their energy toward the remedy the SCOTUS actually gave them? Some Dems have already mentioned it, and that's getting out the vote. IMO, there should be an emphasis on contacting their state legislators, especially in purple and red states, and telling the legislators what abortion laws they want. It seems to me that would be more productive than protesting a court decision.

I wonder why there are so many protestors? Yes, I get it that pro abortion people are upset, but their protests aren't going to affect the decision. Shouldn't they be putting their energy toward the remedy the SCOTUS actually gave them? Some Dems have already mentioned it, and that's getting out the vote. IMO, there should be an emphasis on contacting their state legislators, especially in purple and red states, and telling the legislators what abortion laws they want. It seems to me that would be more productive than protesting a court decision.
Pretty sure they can, and will, do both. Not that hard a concept to grasp.

ADVERTISEMENT