ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis vs. Crist in their only debate is tonight...

Lol DeSantis was destroyed tonight. Lol
He was? I watched it and neither were particularly good. Both just generic talking points from each side.

please tell me you’re off vacation now. Watching a political debate for governor of a state you don’t live in while on vacation with family is a sign of a major problem.

Easily with anyone sporting an IQ over 80. Delete your account
Lmao. 🤷‍♂️ wasn’t impressed. Why should I delete my account? I didn’t think either were particularly good. Is that not enough? Must I bow down and support Dems no matter what in order to post here?

Lmao. 🤷‍♂️ wasn’t impressed. Why should I delete my account? I didn’t think either were particularly good. Is that not enough? Must I bow down and support Dems no matter what in order to post here?
If you aren’t a manic Lib, you are an idiot. Duh.

If you can't have a direct conversation without name calling like an ignorant loser, than you shouldn't be a leader in any capacity.

No one is saying he 'can't take it'. That's not the point. It's amazing that rubes like you eat up that kind of rhetoric.
skeptical-futurama.gif

I mean, Crist destroyed red meat Ron, but it won't matter at all. Ron will win the election easy. But what you did see is that man will not win a the presidency or even nomination. He is very thin skinned and ill prepared. Only Trump can pull that act off and somehow come out unblemished. Ron will not be able too do it.

I mean, Crist destroyed red meat Ron, but it won't matter at all. Ron will win the election easy. But what you did see is that man will not win a the presidency or even nomination. He is very thin skinned and ill prepared. Only Trump can pull that act off and somehow come out unblemished. Ron will not be able too do it.

Watching the Tangerine Toddler destroy Ron DeFelon and sending him to the GrOuPie retirement home to live next to Jeb will probably be one of the few enjoyable moments of these morons burning the country to the ground.

Who cares? We need to bring back direct conversation in this country. Everyone always being nice doesn’t work. Everyone takes everything personally. The dude is a public figure, a politician at that- if he can’t take that (which was extremely mild), he should find a new job.
You can have direct conversation without childish insults. I have to do it all the time in my job.

Do you know what would happen if told an older employee that he is a donkey I am going to put out to pasture?

What we need to bring back in this country is civility and the ability to have an actual policy level debate.

You can have direct conversation without childish insults. I have to do it all the time in my job.

Do you know what would happen if told an older employee that he is a donkey I am going to put out to pasture?

What we need to bring back in this country is civility and the ability to have an actual policy level debate.
All I’m saying is that if someone insulted me with something stupid like that I would laugh about it and move on. Couldn’t care less what anyone thinks about me and there’s no time for drama, crying, or worrying in life.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
DeSantis for 2 years is better than Crist for any amount of time.
He won't be there for 2 years. He'll only be there for 1 year max. By next summer, after Trump has his campaign going full steam, Ron will dump his governor duties to match what Trump is doing. He'll totally be phoning his official duties in.

Again, if Floridians are ok with this, so be it. It's you vote. Just know that if you reelect Ron you'll be getting a guy who will be picking up his paycheck but not showing up for work.

• Haha
Reactions: your_master5
It's amazing how much conservative learned from trump. Never admit a lie, never admit a failure, never back down no matter what the facts are.
This week there was a thread about democrats demanding Biden change course on Ukraine. General consensus of the board left? They're wrong.
Here's a thread with Desantis performing poorly for everyone to see. General consensus of the board right? He wiped the floor with Christ!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT