ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis wants Republicans (as they re-nominate a traitor to America) to make asses out of themselves in 2024 and then run in 2028

I don't believe that at all, nor does anyone who doesn't already wish it to be true. The author of that piece in Vanity Fair and his "sources" are considered a total joke. Trump idiots and Democrats want it to be true of course. He's a terrible reporter that has been proven to be somewhere between a liar and a sucker many times.

I would be VERY surprised if DeSantis would make such a political miscalculation as that, unless he's decided he doesn't want to be president.

Fantastic news for democrats if true. Trump doesn’t have a chance in hell of winning a general election.

I don't believe that at all, nor does anyone who doesn't already wish it to be true. The author of that piece in Vanity Fair and his "sources" are considered a total joke. Trump idiots and Democrats want it to be true of course. He's a terrible reporter that has been proven to be somewhere between a liar and a sucker many times.

I would be VERY surprised if DeSantis would make such a political miscalculation as that, unless he's decided he doesn't want to be president.
The author isn't a he.

The author isn't a he.

The author didn't break the story. She is just recycling someone else's story, in internet news fashion. She's lifting the info from a piece in Vanity Fair, which is written by a he, Gabriel Sherman. Sherman is a total joke who frequently writes nonsense that doesn't pan out.

The author didn't break the story. She is just recycling someone else's story, in internet news fashion. She's lifting the info from a piece in Vanity Fair, which is written by a he, Gabriel Sherman. Sherman is a total joke who frequently writes nonsense that doesn't pan out.
Lmao, you're so full of shit - your claims are nonsensical, they lack facts - it's just more bloated right wing bullshit designed to fool only right wingers.

ADVERTISEMENT