ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis...what is it with this guy?

So when will you be taking your grand baby to the nearest strip club? I’m thinking there are probably a few in your county near the military base?
Just as soon as you take your grandkiddos to the gun range to fire off some rounds of a sweet AK-47!

Depends on what we are talking about. Are we talking about men wearing a dress or are we talking about suggestive dancing and or sexualized clothing?

I can't say I'm opposed to it if it's sexually suggestive.

Who determines what’s sexually suggestive?

CPS, the state, the courts

Same way they determine what constitutes acceptable living conditions and what doesn't. Same way they determine what constitutes abuse and what doesn't.

All of these things are subjective to some extent, they always have been. There is the very obvious stuff of course but there is always a lot of borderline stuff out there and CPS, the state, and the courts are the ones that make that judgement call.

Reactions: State of Illinois
CPS and the state.

Same way they determine what constitutes acceptable living conditions and what doesn't. Same way they determine what constitutes abuse and what doesn't.

All of these things are subjective to some extent, they always have been. There is the very obvious stuff of course but there is always a lot of borderline stuff out there and the state is the one that makes that judgement call.
Then we had better outlaw high school cheerleading because they wear way skimpier outfits and dance way more sexually.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
CPS, the state, the courts

All of these things are subjective to some extent, they always have been. There is the very obvious stuff of course but there is always a lot of borderline stuff out there and CPS, the state, and the courts are the ones that make that judgement call.
Exactly. So what’s De Santis doing? I think what he’s doing is trying to develop an affinity for his style of governing, starting with low-hanging fruit type shit. It’s how it has been done in the past.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Exactly. So what’s De Santis doing? I think what he’s doing is trying to develop an affinity for his style of governing, starting with low-hanging fruit type shit. It’s how it has been done in the past.
He knows Abbott has his eyes on the GOP nomination as well and he can't get out-MAGAed.

Reactions: hawksurprize

Here is someone being honest about drag shows. It’s not High School cheerleading, and to suggest it is shows why we cannot have real conversations any more.

I agree it's not the same thing although personally I think high school cheerleaders should wear track suits or something like that.

Teens are gonna to some extent sexualize themselves but the adults shouldn't be helping them.

This is where these gop leaders have fooled you. Many are Harvard educated. They are not morons. They know how to throw red meat to get the intended results. While the left is busy distracted by this they do something with the other hand.

Education does nothing for common sense. The smartest people can be stupid.

I am not sure about that. I think he is laser focused on filling a post Trump void that will allow him to get the GOP nomination for POTUS in 2024. He takes everything to 11 in order to appeal to the Trump base.
Which ultimately dooms him in a general election.

If he gets the nomination I’d expect him to tamp down the rhetoric and try to shift to the center….he isn’t stupid…I don’t think it works.

Obviously a lot depends on who the Dems put against him

Reactions: goldmom
Which ultimately dooms him in a general election.

If he gets the nomination I’d expect him to tamp down the rhetoric and try to shift to the center….he isn’t stupid…I don’t think it works.

Obviously a lot depends on who the Dems put against him
Maybe but he's going to have a long list of his culture wars BS to bring up. He needs to pray independents and moderates have no internet or very short memories.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT