ADVERTISEMENT

Desanto will be in IC for World Cup!

244nsw3.jpg
Thanks Glen, between you , me, and Mac B. we got it done. Lol

Last edited:
It's going to tough for him to say no to the Hawkeyes after this weekend...I still hold out some hope that he might want to be closer to home ( Exeter, PA to New Brunswick, NJ ) is about 75 miles. I guess we'll find out pretty soon.

It's going to tough for him to say no to the Hawkeyes after this weekend...I still hold out some hope that he might want to be closer to home ( Exeter, PA to New Brunswick, NJ ) is about 75 miles. I guess we'll find out pretty soon.

I think team support is going to be the biggest factor for Austin this time around. Being close to home might get moved down the list a bit.

Going to be a great weekend for the Iowa wrestling team. Going to fill out the lineup this weekend. I just think it comes down to Lee and what the brands brothers and guys we have staying back in the hwc give us. We should be getting the best light weights out there. We got the best coaches and people in place to make them champs. Go Hawks!

He's long..Not a 133lber..He'll have good partners at Rutgers.

He’s not looking for good. He’s looking for great. It’s documented he wants a hard training atmosphere. Suriano fits that bill for Rutgers, no one else. Iowa has National Champions, World Champions and Olympic medalists...Iowa’s room is better.

Can you explain what you don't get? Because it sounds like you don't get why they want as many good wrestlers at each weight as possible. That's what every coach should be striving for.

There won't be a "signing."
Lets just say I was surprised to hear they were talking to him. They have a boatload of talent at these weights. Im used to hearing about scholarship money and needs and stuff like that. Im not mad or anything.

Im not very smart either so it could be that. :D

He’s not looking for good. He’s looking for great. It’s documented he wants a hard training atmosphere. Suriano fits that bill for Rutgers, no one else. Iowa has National Champions, World Champions and Olympic medalists...Iowa’s room is better.[/QUOT
Besides Suriano....guessing the Drexel to Rutgers room isn’t much change
Please..RU has 2X NCAA Semi-Finalist above him at 149 and last years 125lb Finalist going 133 next season behind him daily. They also have SKWC and the NJRTC in house. Frankie Edgar a little Bonus. Good chance Edgar can handle AD pace. Also Rutgers Wrestling facilities will make Iowas look JV in next couple of years.
29543195_1975694009110464_2776635354239152118_n.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT