ADVERTISEMENT

Describe how you feel about Brian returning in a GIF

Not as if this hasnt been texted many times by other people simple simon. Fetish for violence against women. You are a total nut. SEEK HELP NOW.
Why would I seek help when you want to beat Brian's mother, simple budweb?.............

I'd rather just let you vent your frustrations here and get all your saltiness out.

gay-homosexual.gif

Why would I seek help when you want to beat Brian's mother, simple budweb?.............

I'd rather just let you vent your frustrations here and get all your saltiness out.
Its sarcasm you sick and and demented ass hole. Its been used as sarcasm many times on this board. Dont text me one more time you backwoods piece of shit !!!

Im not a troll and went to my first Iowa game at age 7 and have been to all the original Big 10 stadiums except MSU. Tommy Boy is going to live another day because of Cade and a weak schedule. Minny, is the toughest home game and Nebby, Wisky, PSU, and ISU on the road. It looks like 9 and 3 minimum. Split those 4 road games and it still allows for pissng away a home game. The ISU game will set the tone. This is the year to get with the program. In 2024 USC and UCLA join the fray and the divisions go away. The top 2 teams will play for the Championship. It puts the teams in the western part of Big 10 at a disadvantage because of the recruiting bases. Now your competing against So Cal, Mich, Ohio, Pa, N.J, Md and the D.C. area. My humble opinion is the best way to get in the playoff is to get in the top 12 which is doable.

I looked at your history. You live on this board, 54,000 messages , and sick political views explain it all. You are demented. BYE BYE
I live in a closet (could be yours for all you know, I don't keep track). I have no political views other than I would end politics if given a chance and I am a frickin' evil monkey...........of course I'm demented. 😈

Reactions: EZ2BJZ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT