ADVERTISEMENT

Describe how you feel about Brian returning in a GIF

giphy.gif

Reactions: mikesright
Clearly, I haven’t figured out the gif thing..lol. Any tips?
If you don't have an image to link already, you can go to something like Giphy.com...find your gif, copy the address to the clipboard then paste it in using the image icon above (the one to the left of the 3 vertical dots). It will then display in-line for you.

Reactions: Bearhawk0505
We are so lucky to retain Brian. I thought for sure he would get a P 5 head coaching job or Pro offensive coordinator job. As Iowa fans we should be relieved that Kirk didnt bring family into it.

how many of these "I'm happy the worst offensive staff ever put together is being brought back" .gif's are trolling, more or less than 100%?

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
how many of these "I'm happy the worst offensive staff ever put together is being brought back" .gif's are trolling, more or less than 100%?
Cade threw Tommy Boy a life preserver for now. Im sure he knows more about running an offense than Tommy Boy. If Kirk has a brain he will allow Cade to run the offense, and switch in and out of plays as he sees fit. Because of the offense and the dire need for a QB, I think Cade
was the biggest get in the portal.

Reactions: cm8124
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT