ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond King has hired Drew Rosenhaus as agent........

Drew is a real scumbag and has ruined more than one players NFL future.
Randall "Thrill" Hill is the first one that comes to mind. Telling him to hold out rather than sign with the Dolphins when you are first round pick was not a good decision. GM's don't respect him.

Reactions: PCBHAWK
Show Dez the money!!!!! Hope he lands in Indy, we have no D. Its the Iny Colts. Hopefully Irsay remembers that Bob Sanders cat.

Look for him to go to a Midwest team, in Round
1 or 2.

GO HAWKS :)

Where do you get your vast knowledge about the draft?

There is no way King is going in the first round and I would be surprised to see him get drafted in round 2. This draft has a lot of quality DB's.

King should have left for the draft last year. He would have been a late first round or early 2nd round pick. King lost millions with his poor decision.

Reactions: F. A. Hayek

There is no way King is going in the first round and I would be surprised to see him get drafted in round 2. This draft has a lot of quality DB's.

King should have left for the draft last year. He would have been a late first round or early 2nd round pick. King lost millions with his poor decision.

I truly hope you don't know what you're talking about

Apparently the rivals board has a DB or two ^^^^^^

How original.

Several have said, and I agree, he would have more likely been early mid second round last year as well, due to the same issues with his measurables; height and speed; as well as the talent available via free agency.

No point in looking back and disrespecting Dez for a very tough and in the end a very good decision on so many levels (other than the color of money). He has his self respect and sense of accomplishment thanks to his degree, his health, love of loyal friends, teammates and fans for coming back, plus a position in the draft that will not be that far from last years. And, with interest from the Pats, Cryboys, the Skins, he will likely be cashing in some play-off checks and possibly wearing a Super bowl ring in the very near future. All his goals are still out there to be achieved.

Nothing but respect and love for Desmond King. Way to go Dez! Always a Hawk!

Last edited:
How original.

Several have said, and I agree, he would have more likely been early mid second round last year as well, due to the same issues with his measurables; height and speed; as well as the talent available via free agency.

No point in looking back and disrespecting Dez for a very tough and in the end a very good decision on so many levels (other than the color of money). He has his self respect and sense of accomplishment thanks to his degree, his health, love of loyal friends, teammates and fans for coming back, plus a position in the draft that will not be that far from last years. And, with interest from the Pats, Cryboys, the Skins, he will likely be cashing in some play-off checks and possibly wearing a Super bowl ring in the very near future. All his goals are still out there to be achieved.

Nothing but respect and love for Desmond King. Way to go Dez! Always a Hawk!

It was so original it had to be broken down one more time.?

Good advise. Its tough sometimes.

I seriously was not tying to slam DK. I was giving my opinion based on a few draft sites.

Right on. No matter when he goes, I hope he has one hell of an NFL career

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT