ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond King...

And when Phillip Rivers decided to leave or it was mutually agreed to part ways, you know it’s not a good situation since Rivers is doing pretty good at Indy.

D King should of gone the route of keeping internal by requesting more playing time then a trade unless he did, was shot down then went public via Twitter. He is on a better coached team and with Hooker again as the free safety. It has worked out well for King since he left San Diego with playing more and a great benefit in fewer taxes since there is no state income tax in Tennessee too. I call that a win win.
It was time for Rivers to leave the Chargers. And he is a real asset for Indianapolis this season. The Chargers needed to find a new QB and it looks like they might have found one. Good move for all involved. The Colts desperately needed an experienced QB.

Outside of a D1 or NFL coach, please explain where you’re going to find a more objective and researched analysis on players.
The thing is, it isn't objective. It is based on guys they hire watching film and them deciding the grade based on what they think is happening. I appreciate the attempt but they don't know what defenses are called or offenses, they don't know players assignments on each play. There are too many moving parts on a football field to do what they are doing without having all the information. That is why players and coaches think it is garbage. They have done a good job of marketing the product though I will give them that.

The thing is, it isn't objective. It is based on guys they hire watching film and them deciding the grade based on what they think is happening. I appreciate the attempt but they don't know what defenses are called or offenses, they don't know players assignments on each play. There are too many moving parts on a football field to do what they are doing without having all the information. That is why players and coaches think it is garbage. They have done a good job of marketing the product though I will give them that.
Sports analysis is a flawed system. Even coaches and scouts are wrong. There is no perfect system. For a person whose business isn’t sports, it’s the most objective analysis out there.

Please take a knee to the NFL and don’t come back Pahawk. Rivers isn’t taking the Colts anywhere at his age. Go wave your Trump flag at a parade somewhere.
I agree, Rivers won’t take Colts far. He is at the end of his career. I’m just saying, it was a stupid move taking the Chargers to LA! I understand why Rivers left. He is at the end of his career. The Chargers owner is a tool, as most SD fans will tell you. The deal was set and the owner shafted everyone. Follow the money. Owner figures he can make over 2 billion if he sells the team in LA. Go Hawks!

Please take a knee to the NFL and don’t come back Pahawk. Rivers isn’t taking the Colts anywhere at his age. Go wave your Trump flag at a parade somewhere.
WTF?!?!? I'm not familiar with the posting history but apparently I'm missing a personal thing here or maybe a little edit/delete is in order.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT