ADVERTISEMENT

Despite GOP claims crime is down significantly

Who's the dear leader, tiny?
He's also the chosen one. Everything about him is so real he defies description.
34f7dd9d-6102-4ddb-81af-9b4e2f525b8e.jpeg

Do you guys remember the crime spree of 2018? When the crucial data from NCVS was reported at 23.2 violent victimizations per 1,000 persons age 12 or older. Hard to believe we're back to that level and then some!

But why would the author imply the NCVS is a more accurate sample of crime....I don't know where you pulled the article from....so it could be bias.

I presume it's Zero Hedge, it's almost always been Zero Hedge whenever I've bothered to look.

Reactions: BelemNole
Crime is reportedly down but cities in ca, NY and MI have told residents not to call the police and report crimes at certain times or if the thefts are less than a grand. Amazing how no crimes happen when no crimes get reported or prosecuted let alone even investigated. You can tell the left is getting desperate given their less than truthful rhetoric.

Crime is reportedly down but cities in ca, NY and MI have told residents not to call the police and report crimes at certain times or if the thefts are less than a grand. Amazing how no crimes happen when no crimes get reported or prosecuted let alone even investigated. You can tell the left is getting desperate given their less than truthful rhetoric.
Citation.

Reactions: cigaretteman
So you're saying that residents have been told not to call anyone if it's after hours or on holidays? Were they asked to call during regular business hours to keep the OT down? I'm not sure that works if I'm on the floor bleeding out.

Well, the burgh opened 3 more police stations in the highest crime areas and that puts bodies on those streets. We now have less cops sitting in the station late at night.

Cops prob weren't going to show up for that anyway.

Nobody in nyc or michigan has ever told me or my family not to call police at times or for certain crimes. In fact in nyc we have to tell our citizens if you see something say something because even when we see a crime we be like "not my problem"

So you just made up your point entirely

“Some large police departments began to report data to the FBI again in 2022, like the Miami-Dade Police Department. But the two largest police agencies in the U.S., the New York Police Department and the Los Angeles Police Department, are still missing in the federal data.”

Today, according to the BJS our most reliable data on crime is from the National Crime Victimization Survey. ‘“The vast majority of crime is not reported to law enforcement per the Bureau of Justice Statistics of the US Department of Justice. Based on the National Crime Victimization Survey, 42 percent of violent crime is reported. Thirty-two percent of property crimes are reported to the police and eventually, the FBI. It’s dramatically less for juvenile and cybercrimes.’

The cornerstone of combating false crime statistics is to ensure the accuracy and integrity of crime reporting. We clearly don’t have that now and must have it for tomorrow.

Please keep all our law enforcement officers, and all those who support them in your prayers.

How can crime be down when my Twitter feed is full of unbiased accounts like End Wokeness, Libs of Tik Tok, Ian Miles Cheong and Collin Rugg sharing videos of crimes?

Reactions: BelemNole
So a shortage of law enforcement can result in a shortage of recorded crime,.. who knew?

They reporting method changed. I guess you weren't aware of that.

I was aware. The participation rate dipped which was identified in the link that you pasted and you had doubted that anything had changed since then (this is your where your lack of awareness comes in). However, in reality the participation rate is back at the rate that it was historically in the time period prior to the change.

So to sum it up, you posted a link showing a lower participation rate from a couple of years ago, and you had doubted that anything had changed since. However, things had changed and participation rate is back to what it was prior.

You can own it, or you can do what you normally do.

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman

Duh.

For those of you who thought "if we quit testing it will go away" was dumb, make sure you hold that line.

Reactions: Scruddy
The dems are full of shit. At some point you guys are going to have to use your brain and break away from "the party is always right"

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT