ADVERTISEMENT

Dev Marble on the 76ers Summer League team

Anybody have an update on Jok, White, or Woodbury? I'm not seeing them listed on any summer league rosters and google doesn't have much. I saw a small blurb a few days ago about the Wizards in talks w/ White about a possible offer; not sure if it was just a summer invite or potential 2 way deal.

Anybody have an update on Jok, White, or Woodbury? I'm not seeing them listed on any summer league rosters and google doesn't have much. I saw a small blurb a few days ago about the Wizards in talks w/ White about a possible offer; not sure if it was just a summer invite or potential 2 way deal.

I believe Woodbury was last affiliated with the Westchester Knicks and is not listed on the Knicks summer league team. That should be enough to push him to Europe I would hope.

Peter Jok was last affiliated with the Northern Arizona Suns and he too is not listed on the Suns summer league team.

Aaron White wants a fully guaranteed contract or he's headed back to Europe. I don't blame him. He's doing well there and the fans love him.

I believe Woodbury was last affiliated with the Westchester Knicks and is not listed on the Knicks summer league team. That should be enough to push him to Europe I would hope.

Peter Jok was last affiliated with the Northern Arizona Suns and he too is not listed on the Suns summer league team.

Aaron White wants a fully guaranteed contract or he's headed back to Europe. I don't blame him. He's doing well there and the fans love him.
Completely understandable. He's been in Europe a few years now and found a niche. Hard to see why he would take a flyer on a slim chance of MAYBE making an NBA roster unless other factors (e.g. wife not happy living away from home) are a big factor.

Reactions: amahawk

I've been searching high and low for AW news. Do you have any links? :)

7 beers deep, watched this whole game. Marble is 2nd to last on the bench. Uthoff is the 7th man for the Celtics. JU just shot a fadeway one footer off of an offense rebound, clanked it, called for a travel, couple fouls, almost fell down on a dribble hand off, had a nice drop step left hander off of a cut, banged home a 3, missed a 3, looks like a d leaguer.

7 beers deep, watched this whole game. Marble is 2nd to last on the bench. Uthoff is the 7th man for the Celtics. JU just shot a fadeway one footer off of an offense rebound, clanked it, called for a travel, couple fouls, almost fell down on a dribble hand off, had a nice drop step left hander off of a cut, banged home a 3, missed a 3, looks like a d leaguer.
Did Marble even play?

Bummer. Go to Europe son and make some $$$,$$$!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT