ADVERTISEMENT

Dez runs a 4.5 at Pro Day

Riley produced whenever he was asked to or needed to. He's one of the biggest misses I've seen by the coaching staff in years. He should have been given many more opportunities.

I'm not keeping track, lets your list.....add in drops, missed assignments and bad routes, missed tackles, missed blocks, poor practice habits, etc...you know for all our players and their "missed opportunities" so we can be "fair" with everybody evaluations.......I'll wait, it will take you some time.

I'm not keeping track, lets your list.....add in drops, missed assignments and bad routes, missed tackles, missed blocks, poor practice habits, etc...you know for all our players and their "missed opportunities" so we can be "fair" with everybody evaluations.......I'll wait, it will take you some time.
Clarify yourself on this, it's a grammatical mess.

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

Really it is no different than a job fair where businesses scout talent at the university.
What I meant was that MLB has many minor leagues that normally operate at a loss; the NBA knows who they want when they are seniors in HS and make them play a year in college. Their D league is minimal. I don't follow hockey.

The NFL uses colleges at no charge to find an average of two or three players on a team and no college asks them to kick-in a little of the vast sums of money they make.

In another thread I had a discussion with a guy who said Brandon Smith's 40 time was slow at 4.77. My point was he has so many other positives don't worry about it. Jerry Rice had to learn to run the 40. Am I wrong not to worry?

ADVERTISEMENT