ADVERTISEMENT

DHS warned of domestic violent extremist threats related to end of Title 42

gohawks50

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2010
I know the SC left Title 42 in place for now, but I heard this on CNN last night. There are some sick people among us.

In anticipation of the termination of Title 42, DHS observed chatter about potential violence directed toward migrants and other targets. The bulletin, from the department’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis, is dated four days before the Supreme Court said Title 42 will remain in effect while legal challenges play out – a process that will take months.

The December memo cites violent tactics discussed among social media users against migrants, including “firearms attacks, the placement of land mines along migration routes, and luring migrants into trailers to poison them with gas.” Other users discussed shooting electrical substations near the US-Mexico border, likely to disrupt immigration facilities.

I'm sure some of our resident MAGAs would believe that or laugh it off saying it was just a bunch of anonymous posters talking out of their a**es, but I'm pretty sure many thought the same thing about early reports of potential violence on January 6th.
Some on here wouldn’t have believed that Pearl Harbor was bombed 80 years ago.

Reactions: gohawks50
ADVERTISEMENT