ADVERTISEMENT

Diamond Stone

MadChemist

Scout Team
Aug 17, 2002
According to the Wisconsin State Journal - Diamond Stone picked Maryland over the Badgers - big loss for Bucky and Maryland gets a significant force - plus they already have two other MacDonald's AA.

Diamond Stone did indeed commit to Maryland today. He is their only 2015 commit and they have three spots left.

If you are talking about the other McD's AA's you must mean Trimble and ???? Wiley?,

Wisconsin fans must be wondering how that Big Ten East Coast move is helping recruiting.
smile.r191677.gif

The talk is he won't make it into school and will end up playing in Europe.

Originally posted by hooper56:
OMG if true that would be so funny after all the effort to recruit him! But I'm sure not finding any speculation about it on the internet.

This post was edited on 3/28 8:41 AM by DanL53

Originally posted by DanL53:
OMG if true that would be so funny after all the effort to recruit him!
OMG, not so much. I would think there's numerous school administrations that cooperate with their BB & FB coaches to get a recruit admitted to school......just say'n.

Originally posted by hknation:

OMG if true that would be so funny after all the effort to recruit him!
OMG, not so much. I would think there's numerous school administrations that cooperate with their BB & FB coaches to get a recruit admitted to school......just say'n.

OMG, exactly what ARE you saying? "there Is (is?) numerous school..yada, yada,". Thanks for the, um, correction?
confused0012.r191677.gif
Yeah, let's ask SMU how that worked with Mudiay. Anyway, as I said, "IF TRUE".

So, OMG, that would be so funny after all the effort to recruit him! How much?

th
This much!!!!

Bo Ryan's daughter was tweeting about him not being able to get admitted to Wisconsin...

Great sketch, Dan. I laughed and laughed!!! I suggest you make some for poor referee's calls, coaches losing it on the sidelines, etc.

Bo Ryan's daughter was tweeting about him not being able to get admitted to Wisconsin...

Great sketch, Dan. I laughed and laughed!!! I suggest you make some for poor referee's calls, coaches losing it on the sidelines, etc.
Might be true he can't get in to Wisconsin but that Maryland finds a way. Or Bo Ryan's daughter might have had sour grapes.

This is kind of funny.
smile.r191677.gif
The tweet.

http://snotap.blogspot.com/2015/03/bo-ryans-daughters-salty-diamond-stone.html

I can't take credit for the art. Found it on the internet. I'm not nearly that good of an artist.

Re: Oh I gotta post this

http://thevictorylapblog.com/2015/03/the-real-reason-diamond-stone-is-not-a-wisconsin-badger/

I think Bo's daughter has a big mouth.
smile.r191677.gif
I could like this woman, and I mean that sincerely. Tells it like she thinks it is. She posted a link to this article on her twitter. The comments following the article are important for context.
This post was edited on 3/28 12:58 PM by DanL53
the best part of that 'article' ARE the comments. i especially enjoyed the embedded link stating that the UW has the worst graduation rate of any of the teams in the tourney. and here they are complaining that their standards are too high. which may or may not even play a role in this circus. what a joke.

Re: Oh I gotta post this

Originally posted by Quintana:

http://thevictorylapblog.com/2015/03/the-real-reason-diamond-stone-is-not-a-wisconsin-badger/

I think Bo's daughter has a big mouth.
smile.r191677.gif
I could like this woman, and I mean that sincerely. Tells it like she thinks it is. She posted a link to this article on her twitter. The comments following the article are important for context.

This post was edited on 3/28 12:58 PM by DanL53
the best part of that 'article' ARE the comments. i especially enjoyed the embedded link stating that the UW has the worst graduation rate of any of the teams in the tourney. and here they are complaining that their standards are too high. which may or may not even play a role in this circus. what a joke.

It's fun isn't it.
smile.r191677.gif
My GUESS is it is probably true that last fall Stone would have committed, but the get yourself admitted thing got in the way. By the time he was admitted, and I believe he was, the offer of a great shoe contract someday if he goes to Maryland had come up.

Hey, it's all good. We got the smart Bo's daughter who couldn't get admitted to Wisconsin. Diamond Stone who's name is just unfair weird...shoe deals.
smile.r191677.gif
Amateur college sports at their finest!

His other two choices were UCONN and OKST. By the way, his HS team had the brother of the Buck's "Greek Freak" on it. He is a very good player also. Their Catholic school won their state tournament level four years in a row.

Why wasn't Iowa in on his recruitment? Yes he didn't choose Wisconsin but it seems like Iowa could have used him also...Maybe more...

Originally posted by badger-007:

Why wasn't Iowa in on his recruitment? Yes he didn't choose Wisconsin but it seems like Iowa could have used him also...Maybe more...
Rumor has it he is a 1 and done type player.

Iowa doesn't want those type of players (sarcasm).

Who knows why Iowa didn't recruit him more.

Originally posted by DavenportHawk8:

Originally posted by badger-007:

Rumor has it he is a 1 and done type player.

Iowa doesn't want those type of players (sarcasm).

Who knows why Iowa didn't recruit him more.

Silly question. Iowa hasn't the "resources" that Maryland enjoys. Under Armour? We're not going to compete with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT