ADVERTISEMENT

Did a Restaurant Food Challenge

pink shizzle

HR Legend
Mar 1, 2007
Long Beach
Yesterday I felt like trying out a challenge that was on Man vs. Food. The burger wasnt that big (as far as challenges go), had three 1lb patties, a bunch of sliced Carolina reaper and ghost peppers, and a lot of Carolina reaper extract sauce, maybe a lb of fries on the side. The Man vs. Food guy said it was too hot and quit. I stuck with it and finished the burger in 8 minutes, took a bit longer to eat the rest of the peppers, and won.

In 10 years only 21 people have past that challenge. Free meal, but my stomach was in absolute knots the rest of the day- very uncomfortable. I enjoy doing the food challenges for whatever reason, but will stick to bigger ones rather than spice.

Yes, I took a deuce last night and it was a fiery heat that came from within the depths of hell that I have never felt before. CSB.

Yesterday I felt like trying out a challenge that was on Man vs. Food. The burger wasnt that big (as far as challenges go), had three 1lb patties, a bunch of sliced Carolina reaper and ghost peppers, and a lot of Carolina reaper extract sauce, maybe a lb of fries on the side. The Man vs. Food guy said it was too hot and quit. I stuck with it and finished the burger in 8 minutes, took a bit longer to eat the rest of the peppers, and won.

In 10 years only 21 people have past that challenge. Free meal, but my stomach was in absolute knots the rest of the day- very uncomfortable. I enjoy doing the food challenges for whatever reason, but will stick to bigger ones rather than spice.

Yes, I took a deuce last night and it was a fiery heat that came from within the depths of hell that I have never felt before. CSB.

Pic of food?

Pic of food?
2uzroug.jpg

I hope your asshole doesn't fall out.
I went to John Wick 3 yesterday and as I was leaving the movie I had to scoot to the bathroom. Of course the stalls were all taken. Panic mode, but they cleared open quick, luckily.

It was one of those where when you sit down it instantly flies out. The heat was real. It's graphic to show pics, but here is what it looked like

EGr5kZ4mTKGYDIXP8qWZ_Drogon%20Fire%20Breath.gif

I went to John Wick 3 yesterday and as I was leaving the movie I had to scoot to the bathroom. Of course the stalls were all taken. Panic mode, but they cleared open quick, luckily.

It was one of those where when you sit down it instantly flies out. The heat was real. It's graphic to show pics, but here is what it looked like

EGr5kZ4mTKGYDIXP8qWZ_Drogon%20Fire%20Breath.gif

Oh damn, with the sweats while you're waiting. Brutal.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I have done two food challenges. Both were about the heat, not the amount of food. The first one was Big Daddy's in Des Moines in the late 90's. I am 1 of only 2 people to every successfully complete it. The 2nd one was the fire-in-your-hole challenge at Munchies 420 in Sarasota in 2010. They have a photo of me on their wall of Fame (in a Hawkeye shirt). The original man -vs- food guy quit this challenge after only eating 2 of the 10 wings.

I have done two food challenges. Both were about the heat, not the amount of food. The first one was Big Daddy's in Des Moines in the late 90's. I am 1 of only 2 people to every successfully complete it. The 2nd one was the fire-in-your-hole challenge at Munchies 420 in Sarasota in 2010. They have a photo of me on their wall of Fame (in a Hawkeye shirt). The original man -vs- food guy quit this challenge after only eating 2 of the 10 wings.
So does spice just not hurt you much? Or is it the "not a bitch" factor that kicks in and you won't quit?

A woman in India rubbed 30 ghost peppers in her eyes once when Gordon Ramsay was there. You want to try that next? ;)

Reactions: pink shizzle
So does spice just not hurt you much? Or is it the "not a bitch" factor that kicks in and you won't quit?
I guess it just doesn't affect me as much. I like spicy foods. It seems like most people say that they like spicy foods but when I taste what they consider spicy, it makes me realize that there are people out there who think mustard or pickled jalapenos are spicy.

Ever watch the YouTube channel "Hot Ones"?

Reactions: Pinehawk
Quantity wise I think I could eat it.

The peppers are what I am sure makes it awful.

Sour Cream on side to help cool off?

I sweat easy with spicy food so it would be a disgusting visual. I would need a towel to wipe my face constantly.

Great show. If you only watch three do the ones with jack black, Gordon Ramsey, and Charlize Theron

The Ramsey one was great. I need to watch the Jack Black.

I thought Bill Burr was also great. Shaq was fun until they got a bit too hot for him.

*passed

Reactions: Rudolph
Quantity wise I think I could eat it.

The peppers are what I am sure makes it awful.

Sour Cream on side to help cool off?

I sweat easy with spicy food so it would be a disgusting visual. I would need a towel to wipe my face constantly.
That would have helped, but they didn't give any. They allowed water, which I stayed away from until close to the end.

My nose was running and I was sweating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT