ADVERTISEMENT

Did ABC & Kamala Harris perpetrate fraud on the USA? Election fraud?

ae912561d8d8b00525024cebb28e903b.gif

“Additionally, For further investigation, I have secretly recorded several conversations that will prove that the Harris Campaign insisted upon not only the Fact Checking of Donald Trump, but also insisted on what questions were not to be asked under any circumstances or else the Harris campaign would decline to participate in the debate.”

I didn't watch the debate. What lies were told and not fact checked

Can you believe they didn’t correct this? Do they not know we have military bases in Syria/Iraq region? That they have been attacked by Iranians or proxies? That they themselves have reported on these attacks? How did they let that slide?

I mean?

Can you believe they didn’t correct this? Do they not know we have military bases in Syria/Iraq region? That they have been attacked by Iranians or proxies? That they themselves have reported on these attacks? How did they let that slide?

I mean?

thats 1

Linsey Davis went to Virginia, then New York University. Kamala Harris went to Vanier College (Canada), then Howard, then the U. of California.

Harris is also 12 or so years older.

So, what exactly is the MAJOR conflict of interest here? Sorority sisters, despite never ever going to the same college...ever? Really?

My gawd...

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Where are….the denials from ABC, Muir, and Davis?

“If indeed this turns out to be true, which is looking increasingly likely, consider the character of the presidential candidate that would cheat in a debate, allowing her staff to negotiate the questions in advance, the camera angles, the required fact checking of her opponent, and the lack of fact checking of her own answers.

Also, consider what journalists — in this case David Muir and Linsey Davis — and the network that would agree to these conditions.

I thought it was bad when @KamalaHarris would only agree to a debate on a favored network with a friendly moderator.

If this is false, where are Muir and Davis’s public ‘over my dead body’ denials. And what does @abc have to say?

For the sake of journalism, I hope this is a fiction. Sadly for the state of truth in media, I expect the whistleblower’s allegations will be deemed to be true.”

Linsey Davis went to Virginia, then New York University. Kamala Harris went to Vanier College (Canada), then Howard, then the U. of California.

Harris is also 12 or so years older.

So, what exactly is the MAJOR conflict of interest here? Sorority sisters, despite never ever going to the same college...ever? Really?

My gawd...
They were in the same sorority at different universities. Just admit Kamala cheated.

🦗 🦗

“If you are a journalist, your reputation is all you have. So when someone releases an affidavit which claims that you were a major player in defrauding the American people in a presidential debate, if you are not guilty as alleged, you have no choice but to immediately issue a statement denying the claims for silence is an admission of complicity.

The allegations and affidavit have been available now for hours yet crickets…”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT