ADVERTISEMENT

Did I miss the JBo KO thread?

I hate this move from the Bohannon Family. Most people had forgot and moved on. Your son was acting like an asshole and got punched. Punched, after being confronted, tapped on the shoulder, and then spoken too. I care more about things being right in this world than blindly cheering for a guy because he has played for a team I like. I hope the Kron family fights this to the fullest extent.
I care more about things being right in this world... now that's hilarious.

even if Bohannon was out of line (I wasnt there so I don't pretend to know what Bohannon did or said) .. what I can see with my own eyes is he got assaulted...in a "right world" that's against the law, thus the reason the 29 year old has been charged.

Seems since you care about a 'right world' you'd be at least be equally concerned with an assault versus a lawsuit. In a right world ... no one has the right to hit another someone in the head...period.

The simple truth is we don't know who instigated the confrontation. We do know a third person came over and assaulted Bohannon.

Assuming the victim had it coming doesn't make you reasonable, it makes you an ass.

I care more about things being right in this world... now that's hilarious.

even if Bohannon was out of line (I wasnt there so I don't pretend to know what Bohannon did or said) .. what I can see with my own eyes is he got assaulted...in a "right world" that's against the law, thus the reason the 29 year old has been charged.

Seems since you care about a 'right world' you'd be at least be equally concerned with an assault versus a lawsuit. In a right world ... no one has the right to hit another someone in the head...period.
Throw ice cubes at me and mine during our wedding party and you are going to catch hands...... I dont care if you are on your period or not.

I hate this move from the Bohannon Family. Most people had forgot and moved on. Your son was acting like an asshole and got punched. Punched, after being confronted, tapped on the shoulder, and then spoken too. I care more about things being right in this world than blindly cheering for a guy because he has played for a team I like. I hope the Kron family fights this to the fullest extent.
Talking and acting like an as$hole is never a reason to get sucker punched. Ever. Especially by a guy that was 29 and way bigger. Most of us figured this out a long time ago, especially with cameras everywhere. It's kind of obvious with your constant rumor swirling that you somehow are related to the Kron's or those involved in the party, I get your anger, but Kron was wrong. He walked up to Jordan in the video, said "hey, hey, hey" and then sucker punched him 3 times. You can see it fairly clearly in the video. I hope the Kron family fights it too, so we can all see if it's just Nick that's the douche, or if the entire family was bred this way.

Talking and acting like an as$hole is never a reason to get sucker punched. Ever. Especially by a guy that was 29 and way bigger. Most of us figured this out a long time ago, especially with cameras everywhere. It's kind of obvious with your constant rumor swirling that you somehow are related to the Kron's or those involved in the party, I get your anger, but Kron was wrong. He walked up to Jordan in the video, said "hey, hey, hey" and then sucker punched him 3 times. You can see it fairly clearly in the video. I hope the Kron family fights it too, so we can all see if it's just Nick that's the douche, or if the entire family was bred this way.
I dont know this family in anyway shape or form and have zero obligation to them. Nice strawman. Jordan was acting like a punk and I'm ok with a pink getting punched. They didnt beat him while he was on the ground and if getting taped on the shoulder, during an escalated situation, before someone speaks to you and then swings is a sucker punch you have never been in a fight in your life.

If it was your daughters wedding party you would have bought this nick guy a beer for knocking Jordan out.

Badass alert, badass alert!
Jordan found out there are still a few that exist.

Jordan-Bohannon.jpg

There was one punch and the guy that kneed him on the ground was trying to get past Jordan to push the other guy away.

I dont know this family in anyway shape or form and have zero obligation to them. Nice strawman. Jordan was acting like a punk and I'm ok with a pink getting punched. They didnt beat him while he was on the ground and if getting taped on the shoulder, during an escalated situation, before someone speaks to you and then swings is a sucker punch you have never been in a fight in your life.

If it was your daughters wedding party you would have bought this nick guy a beer for knocking Jordan out.
The only people spreading the "Ice was thrown" were you, and ISU fans. The fact that you are too stupid to realize you've made it that apparent that you knew this "wedding party" is pretty funny. The fact Nick and people in his party carried this outside, well after your apparent ice throwing, shows they had a chance to walk away. They chose not to. I would have walked away with my group of friends, because sucker punching a guy for throwing ice, hours earlier, wouldn't have made me feel more manly, especially if the guy was smaller. This is the difference between Edit: pretend message board meatheads, like you, and the rest of the world.

Reactions: HawkGem10 and Bro D
The only people spreading the "Ice was thrown" were you, and ISU fans. The fact that you are too stupid to realize you've made it that apparent that you knew this "wedding party" is pretty funny. The fact Nick and people in his party carried this outside, well after your apparent ice throwing, shows they had a chance to walk away. They chose not to. I would have walked away with my group of friends, because sucker punching a guy for throwing ice, hours earlier, wouldn't have made me feel more manly, especially if the guy was smaller. This is the difference between Edit: pretend message board meatheads, like you, and the rest of the world.
Disparage me, someone you know nothing about, to defend a guy who has proven himself to be a douce several times because he plays for a team you like, nice life.

Last edited:
Bohannon was a douche in this situation. Pretty typical when you’re blacked out being an idiot bad things happen. Other guy that punched him was stupid as well. dude is almost 30 don’t punch a blackout guy in the face because I’m assuming you have a job you don’t want to lose….. Bohannons filling charges is weak as well. Jordan isn’t a victim.

Disparage me, someone you know nothing about, to defend a guy who has proven himself to be a douce several times because he plays for a team you like, nice life.
Make up constant shi* about the situation/night, where you know nothing about, to disparage a college player, you know nothing about, nice life. Acting like a badass on a message board anonymously, nice life.
Kron is f&&&&&& 29! 29! It's not ok to cheap shot someone because you think they were acting like a douche, as that in turn, makes you a bigger douche. Further, taking it outside, well after your "ice throwing" incident isn't going to help Kron at all. At the end of the day, Jordan has proven himself to be a douche, far less than you have on this board.

For the record, I wish Jordan would have left after last year, I'm not a fan.

Reactions: HawkGem10
Make up constant shi* about the situation/night, where you know nothing about, to disparage a college player, you know nothing about, nice life. Acting like a badass on a message board anonymously, nice life.
Kron is f&&&&&& 29! 29! It's not ok to cheap shot someone because you think they were acting like a douche, as that in turn, makes you a bigger douche. Further, taking it outside, well after your "ice throwing" incident isn't going to help Kron at all. At the end of the day, Jordan has proven himself to be a douche, far less than you have on this board.

For the record, I wish Jordan would have left after last year, I'm not a fan.
Appreciate the input jizzer, if you know you are in a pressure enough situation to start filming for evidence there is no such thing as a cheap shot especially when a guy taps you on the shoulder. Fvck yourself.

Appreciate the input jizzer, if you know you are in a pressure enough situation to start filming for evidence there is no such thing as a cheap shot especially when a guy taps you on the shoulder. Fvck yourself.

Where are you getting all of your information on what happened? Internet message boards?

Jordan may have been doing something to instigate this. I have no idea because it was not on the video. If he was throwing ice, that did not occur on the video that I saw. Jordan had his phone out recording a confrontation with someone. That does not give someone else the right to come up and hit Jordan, which appears to be the reason for the assault charge brought by the police. We will see what happens. You may be proven to be correct, or it may turn out that you were duped.

Reactions: Hawkstrat
Throw ice cubes at me and mine during our wedding party and you are going to catch hands...... I dont care if you are on your period or not.
And that is the difference. Most adults, in a wedding party, would find a manager or bouncer and have the ice thrower removed from the bar. Someone that is 29 years old (or the even older father of the bride) should realize they have a lot to lose by taking any other approach. Future wages are a real thing that can be garnished in the event something goes wrong (brain damage from hitting the concrete) and it would be a bitch working for Jordan Bohannon to get 25% of your paycheck for the next 30 years.

Not @BBHawk, he's a superfan. Superfan's don't think our guys are capable of being wrong in anything and even acknowledging the possibility makes you a dick.
LOL. You don't know me. I know players do stupid and/or bad things. I've been a fan since Lute coached here, and I have seen it all. That's why unlike you, I don't rush to judgment when someone starts a rumor on an internet site. Yiu don't know anything but you want to hate on JoBo. Why? What did he do to you?

LOL. You don't know me. I know players do stupid and/or bad things. I've been a fan since Lute coached here, and I have seen it all. That's why unlike you, I don't rush to judgment when someone starts a rumor on an internet site. Yiu don't know anything but you want to hate on JoBo. Why? What did he do to you?
Rush to judgement? Are you having a stroke? My comment you originally replied to asked if there has been any confirmation to this rumor being true, asking if we've heard JBo's side to the story, and that I'm specifically holding out judgement until I know.

I know reading is hard for some people, but do better.

I have sources that were there the night that this all went down. JBo and his kronies were chucking beer bottles, whiskey glasses and ice from the second story of DC’s down at the wedding group that was just minding their business. Outside, JBo proceeds to escalate it even further—instead of apologizing, he was heard saying “do you even know who TF I am.” He then throws his phone in their faces talking shit and attempting to aggravate them even more. Finally, one of them had enough of JBo’s drunken and disrespectful antics and took matters into his own hands (literally).

Jordan needed this reality check IMO. Ask anyone that’s ever come across him downtown with a couple drinks in him. He thinks he owns Iowa City and that is well-documented. Hopefully that night he learned that there are ramifications to his words & actions. Unfortunately, Nick Kron has to accept the same lesson but to an even more degree. Hopefully all parties mature because of this. Also, the Bohannon’s suing is absolute bullshit albeit not surprising (from knowing that family). JBo was not just some innocent bystander like some of you think— his actions could’ve severely injured one of them that night. He got what he deserved and I’m a Hawkeye fan.

What video are you watching that you can see him punch him three times clearly? You can barely see one time

I have sources that were there the night that this all went down. JBo and his kronies were chucking beer bottles, whiskey glasses and ice from the second story of DC’s down at the wedding group that was just minding their business. Outside, JBo proceeds to escalate it even further—instead of apologizing, he was heard saying “do you even know who TF I am.” He then throws his phone in their faces talking shit and attempting to aggravate them even more. Finally, one of them had enough of JBo’s drunken and disrespectful antics and took matters into his own hands (literally).

Jordan needed this reality check IMO. Ask anyone that’s ever come across him downtown with a couple drinks in him. He thinks he owns Iowa City and that is well-documented. Hopefully that night he learned that there are ramifications to his words & actions. Unfortunately, Nick Kron has to accept the same lesson but to an even more degree. Hopefully all parties mature because of this. Also, the Bohannon’s suing is absolute bullshit albeit not surprising (from knowing that family). JBo was not just some innocent bystander like some of you think— his actions could’ve severely injured one of them that night. He got what he deserved and I’m a Hawkeye fan.
Even though there are many people who have the exact same story you have shared you just like need to stop spreading rumors man!

Neither you nor I know how he was acting or what he did prior to getting sucker punched. You are simply assuming things.

And anyone who throws a sucker punch is a coward.

Interesting that you are a cheerleader for this coward.

have sources that were there the night that this all went down. JBo and his kronies were chucking beer bottles, whiskey glasses and ice from the second story of DC’s down at the wedding group that was just minding their busine
I could have believed most of what you said except for this.. beer bottles and whiskey glasses? That's highly far-fetched and not believable

Neither you nor I know how he was acting or what he did prior to getting sucker punched. You are simply assuming things.

And anyone who throws a sucker punch is a coward.

Interesting that you are a cheerleader for this coward.
It wasnt a sucker punch Fran and the dude you brought back for a another round of turnstile defense is a cancer to this team.

;)

If all of this is indeed true, I have no sympathy for Jordan. In fact, I will go as far as to say he got what he deserved.

I think most people would agree with you. If he was acting like an a-hole, it doesn't mean there isn't legal obligation for the person that punched him, but it does mean that the court of public opinion won't think that he was acting like an idiot. The video doesn't tell the whole story, but outside a bar at that time and Bohannon has his phone in some guy's face in an obvious argument. And we are all supposed to be super sympathetic? Sorry not going to do that.

Funny how you speak of the court of public opinion.

I am sure you act like an a-hole sometimes, too. I mean, just look at your posts. ;) But that does not give anyone a right to sucker punch you.

And as a result of the cowardly sucker punch, JBo did suffer a head injury (concussion?).

The guy who threw the sucker punch did not have JBo's phone in his face.

The guy who threw the sucker punch is a coward. Plain & simple.

Guilty, in the court of public opinion.

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

Reactions: Hawkstrat
Chances are better than average that NOTHING is true to ANY of the rumors that Jordan was behaving badly. I mean we have 6 years now of Jordan never getting into any sort of trouble. If he was throwing something at this party, they could have pressed charges, why haven't they? Was Jordan asked to leave? He wasn't, that would have come out. Nothing in that video gives any sort of indication that Jordan was behaving badly. He wasn't. There is no smoking gun. Just a kid who got a cheap shot and was assaulted. More than anything else, the chances that Jordan was doing this act specifically towards Nick Kron are extremely slim. Anyone still banging on Jordan at this point aren't Iowa fans and we just need to accept that.

Did we ever get JBo’s story in this in his tell all he was supposedly having? Did he deny the rumors about throwing ice cubes at a wedding party?
Rumors.
Where did I say they did? Finding out if he was or wasn’t being an ass prior to this is going to give me a better idea if I should care or not.

If it turns out he was chucking ice cubes at a wedding party like others have said, well, tough shit if someone knocks your ass out. Doesn’t change the legal situation, but I’m not going to feel sorry for the one getting hit.

You’re welcome to disagree.
More rumors
Rush to judgement? Are you having a stroke? My comment you originally replied to asked if there has been any confirmation to this rumor being true, asking if we've heard JBo's side to the story, and that I'm specifically holding out judgement until I know.

I know reading is hard for some people, but do better.
LOL. Like he's going to say "Hey, I deny all rumors about me!".

😂

Kron is f&&&&&& 29! 29!

JB is still playing D1 basketball at 24. So it's not like he's a spring chicken who doesn't know better. No one should ever be suckered punched. But the video before hand shows JBo was being a douchewagon. Why are you filming it and provoking someone?

Reactions: Herkyhawk247
JB is still playing D1 basketball at 24. So it's not like he's a spring chicken who doesn't know better. No one should ever be suckered punched. But the video before hand shows JBo was being a douchewagon. Why are you filming it and provoking someone?
Because he probably thought he was going to get assaulted??? I don't know. It appears he was trying to get some evidence in case that were the case.

• Haha
Reactions: Herkyhawk247
As someone who was there, I can say definitively that ice was thrown by Bohannon from the balcony. That’s not just a rumor. Although to be fair, I would characterize it more as dropping ice cubes than as pitching them at people

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT