ADVERTISEMENT

Did I miss the JBo KO thread?

Jesus if that statement doesn't say cover your tracks.

Fans: why does he have his phone?

Fran "he was attacked"

You ever actually been attacked and had time to grab your phone and hit record? Fuq no.

Fans: where is anyone that appears to be backing jBo.

Fran: thank Godhis friends were there!

Fans: was it a sucker punch? (Dude taps him on the shoulder, speaks, then swings)

Fran "attacked by guy he never saw"

L oh L.
you dumbass....covering tracks? Did you see who hit who? and who got knee'd in the head? Lets take Bohannon out of it. The video clearly shows this was an assault, could be as serious as a felony causing bodily injury. In this country (well I still think so anyway)...we have laws.

The cell phone didn't assault anyone.

I hope the tough guy who threw the punch...and/or the knee to the head...get plenty of publicity. Chicken shits.

you dumbass....covering tracks? Did you see who hit who? and who got knee'd in the head? Lets take Bohannon out of it. The video clearly shows this was an assault, could be as serious as a felony causing bodily injury. In this country (well I still think so anyway)...we have laws.

The cell phone didn't assault anyone.

I hope the tough guy who threw the punch...and/or the knee to the head...get plenty of publicity. Chicken shits.
Oh, there are plenty of posters on this site who are happy about this because they think JBo deserved a beat down for what? Daring to have a pov that he shared?

Oh, there are plenty of posters on this site who are happy about this because they think JBo deserved a beat down for what? Daring to have a pov that he shared?
I get that and normally I ignore it....this was a flat out attack of which NO ONE knows what or who said what before hand. There have been multiple cases when someone has been hit in the face that has resulted in serious injury (even death).

An assault is not something to be happy about.

What? The guy who hit him wasn’t the guy he was even talking to / recording. The guy who hit him came around the back of him and got him from the side. If that’s not a sucker punch, then what is?
Exactly...not sure what video people are watching but he was not engaged with the guy that sucker punched him. A bitch move by that guy.

Fran supposedly talked to the Team before recruiting JBo to come back to the Team. Why would Fran do this and the players agree if JBo is a cancer? Are you claiming to know something that either Fran does not or is ignoring?
It's his personality. Narcissism usually doesn't work in team settings. I have no other special insight except common sense.

Exactly...not sure what video people are watching but he was not engaged with the guy that sucker punched him. A bitch move by that guy.

As an Illinois fan I obviously don't like Jordan B but you're 100% right on this. Dude was pretending to calmly intervene between Jordan and the guy he was arguing with then just rears back and rocks him. That was messed up.

It's his personality. Narcissism usually doesn't work in team settings. I have no other special insight except common sense.

You claim JBo is a cancer and say it is common sense. My common sense tells me that if JBo was a cancer, it would have shown up during his first five years on the Team and that Fran would not have wanted him back on the Team to help mentor the younger players.

who punched who? talking shit does NOT justify an assault...even if your name is Jordan Bohannon
Dont make the decisions that put yourself in that position. It sounds like we was hammered drunk on the second level throwing ice and dumping his drink on a group on the first level. Total disrespect. Once confronted, dont continue to act like a total punk and further entice and escalate the situation. The guy is about to turn 24 years old grow the F up!

I trust that will be a learning situation for him moving forward. Quite frankly he is lucky it wasn't worse.

But I totally agree with the fact his friends should have got him out of there . Doesn’t matter who would win the fight. It’s not worth finding that out. Just defuse the situation and remove him from confrontation
true...but we really don't know the particulars, time frame. etc...we don't know how long whatever confrontation was going on. Things could have happened so quickly. WE just don't know.

I'm guessing we may hear more IF/when charges are filed.

Dont make the decisions that put yourself in that position. It sounds like we was hammered drunk on the second level throwing ice and dumping his drink on a group on the first level. Total disrespect. Once confronted, dont continue to act like a total punk and further entice and escalate the situation. The guy is about to turn 24 years old grow the F up!
sounds like? from whom?

But I totally agree with the fact his friends should have got him out of there . Doesn’t matter who would win the fight. It’s not worth finding that out. Just defuse the situation and remove him from confrontation
That would assume he has any real true friends.. wouldn't be surprised that he has few to none.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Dudes that sucker punch are little punks. That said Jordan is an immature arrogant punk who is too old for this crap. From what I heard Jordan was dumping ice on this group before all of this and then threw ice at dude he was talking to. Doesnt justify the punk that sucker punched him but dang Jordan grow up dude. Your reputation around campus of being a narcissistic jerk seems to be pretty spot on.

I trust that will be a learning situation for him moving forward. Quite frankly he is lucky it wasn't worse.

sounds like an arrest is forthcoming...

Reactions: perryhawk
What should be happening right now regardless of anyone's view is finding the kid that sucker punched him, and getting his face on the internet.
That way everyone knows who to sucker punch every tine he's seen in public.
Make it happen people.

I am asking because it is a pretty serious assertion to call someone a cancer with no evidence.

Jordan is not well liked at all by at the very least several of his teammates. Fran was not excited about him coming back until CJ left and then Fran was kind of in the position of needing someone and Jordan won't require any introduction to the offense/defense (yeah, yeah) or opponents. Fran did more selling to the team on Jordan coming back than he did asking for their approval.

Jordan is not well liked at all by at the very least several of his teammates. Fran was not excited about him coming back until CJ left and then Fran was kind of in the position of needing someone and Jordan won't require any introduction to the offense/defense (yeah, yeah) or opponents. Fran did more selling to the team on Jordan coming back than he did asking for their approval.

I listen to multiple Hawkeye podcasts and try to read what I can on the Hawkeyes, but have not heard or read this anywhere. I have listened to Jordan’s podcast and he has been able to get some pretty impressive guests on so far, including some people who have known him since high school. This includes past teammates (Tyler Cook and Ryan Kriener), a current teammate (Patrick McCaffery) in addition to Marcus Paige. I would not expect that these people would be willing to come on his show if he was the cancer that you describe. You may be correct, but I hope that this is not the case.

Dudes that sucker punch are little punks. That said Jordan is an immature arrogant punk who is too old for this crap. From what I heard Jordan was dumping ice on this group before all of this and then threw ice at dude he was talking to. Doesnt justify the punk that sucker punched him but dang Jordan grow up dude. Your reputation around campus of being a narcissistic jerk seems to be pretty spot on.

If that story is true and with his actions outside, I have zero issue with him getting knocked TF out.

Kid has a drinking problem. Hopefully this incident and public humiliation force his rock bottom and have him seeking help.

Well, to be fair, JBO does come across as a little smart-ass. If he is that way in public, color me NOT surprised. Not saying it's okay, just saying I'm not surprised. Plus, if you're throwing ice at someone at a bar, what the hell do you think is going to happen? Kind of hard to say he was suckered if he was pulling that crap...probably better be ready for some retaliation. Jordan is seriously a little light in the *ss to be talking crap in a bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJBHawkeye

And he's never going to live this down. Every time Iowa plays a road game next season, every student section is going to roast him.

If ..IF...the story coming out about Bohannon's behavior earlier in the evening (which precipitated all of this) is true...he's a douche. Get him off the team already.

Right. If what is being reported is true, as far as him throwing ice and shit, then you kinda reap what you sow.

You would think after six years of college he would have more sense than that. Is this type of immaturity you want in your backcourt? I don't know, man. After a decade of being at Iowa, you would think Fran could find better options at the 2. Jeezus.

And he's never going to live this down. Every time Iowa plays a road game next season, every student section is going to roast him.

That may be the case, but Jordan claims to love that type of an environment. He has hit some pretty good shots in hostile environments. Hopefully, this ends up helping him and the team.

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT