ADVERTISEMENT

Did I miss the JBo KO thread?

Idk what’s more of a bitch move, throwing ice on someone or punching someone for having ice thrown at you.
Counter point: if you are the type of guy who is willing to let another man disrespect you in public by throwing ice water in your face and not throw a punch at them, you are a bitch.

If the previous response was not clear enough, jordan is the "bitch."

Counter point: if you are the type of guy who is willing to let another man disrespect you in public by throwing ice water in your face and not throw a punch at them, you are a bitch.

If the previous response was not clear enough, jordan is the "bitch."
It’s not like Bohannon threw some ice at this guy then walked away. He was standing there with his phone in the dude’s face recording him. The guy who recorded the video said “he’s recording him because he knows he’s about to get f***ed up”

From my perspective it looked like Bohannon continued to provoke and learned a lesson

Jordan may be a bitch, but that guy pretty much sucker punched him without any obvious provocation. There was no ice thrown in face on that video.
Agreed on the no ice thrown in video. Disagree on the "sucker punch". If you are in a heated enough situation you, as a grown ass 23 year old man, decide to start filming because fisticuffs is a real possibility it isnt a sucker punch anymore. You just got punched.

Agreed on the no ice thrown in video. Disagree on the "sucker punch". If you are in a heated enough situation you, as a grown ass 23 year old man, decide to start filming because fisticuffs is a real possibility it isnt a sucker punch anymore. You just got punched.

What? The guy who hit him wasn’t the guy he was even talking to / recording. The guy who hit him came around the back of him and got him from the side. If that’s not a sucker punch, then what is?

What? The guy who hit him wasn’t the guy he was even talking to / recording. The guy who hit him came around the back of him and got him from the side. If that’s not a sucker punch, then what is?
You have the video of the actual punch? I may very well be wrong I didnt see the side thing, did you?

It’s linked above and on Twitter

post #5 from Hawks4Life86
Actually good call, I had not watched it specific to the guy in gray. He turns him on the shoulder, says something, and then decks jordan. Not a sucker punch. Dont talk shit and grab your phone, you wanna talkshit get your hands ready.

Reactions: weeterkane
Actually good call, I had not watched it specific to the guy in gray. He turns him on the shoulder, says something, and then decks jordan. Not a sucker punch. Dont talk shit and grab your phone, you wanna talkshit get your hands ready.
wanna talk shit? you dumbass have no idea what was said...by JBo or anyone else.

Jesus if that statement doesn't say cover your tracks.

Fans: why does he have his phone?

Fran "he was attacked"

You ever actually been attacked and had time to grab your phone and hit record? Fuq no.

Fans: where is anyone that appears to be backing jBo.

Fran: thank Godhis friends were there!

Fans: was it a sucker punch? (Dude taps him on the shoulder, speaks, then swings)

Fran "attacked by guy he never saw"

L oh L.

Reactions: weeterkane
You're a college athlete who is going to draw a lot of attention. Go. The. F. Home.

He's made comment on social media in the past of his number of months sober. Perhaps he has a serious issue with alcohol that needs to be addressed.

Is that what happened here? He's being drunk and mouthy?

Reactions: badger-007
Jesus if that statement doesn't say cover your tracks.

Fans: why does he have his phone?

Fran "he was attacked"

You ever actually been attacked and had time to grab your phone and hit record? Fuq no.

Fans: where is anyone that appears to be backing jBo.

Fran: thank Godhis friends were there!

Fans: was it a sucker punch? (Dude taps him on the shoulder, speaks, then swings)

Fran "attacked by guy he never saw"

L oh L.
What I think is L oh L is how many Iowa "fans", who have no idea what happened and couldn't, even after watching the video, hate JBo so much that they'll jump all over him at every opportunity, real or imagined. Great "fans" like you, Whiskey. Bravo.

JC, no wonder players don't want to come here.

ADVERTISEMENT