ADVERTISEMENT

Did Matt Campbell Really Say ULM Was The Best Team They’ve Faced?

No he did not - he said they MAY have the best collection of offensive skill players. He also said that Iowa was an Elite team so was good to see they could compete against them.
Texan got a new name! Cute

Reactions: HerkyFan
Worse yet, clown fans probably believe him.

They'll win in 4 OTs and the Purdy Heisman train will be back on their tracks.

They better not. This is one that I put money on this week. I think they cover in the first half and keep rolling it up from there.

So let us know when you have made your posts on cyclone fanatic. Be sure to tell them you are an isu fan.

Good luck brave soul.

i have check it out at the cave ""In Heaven there is no beer..." is demonic."

how it works is this
either your lovely beyond all things creator is your master or mammon is. and mammons master is the one who said i shall not serve after being shown the plan
you can only serve one
and people always answer honestly
and you answered buy u still have time while u are alive

Did this dipshit really quote himself?

yes but arent you big brother who little brother adores and wants to be like? or are you the narcissistic psychopath older brother who turned 18 and wont leave the house because he identifies with annoying his little brother and his narcissism feeds on his little brother?

tenor.gif

You know it, I know it, and everyone knows that this is standard Coach Speak 101, PR 101; praise the other team the week before. The best example ever is Lou Holz.

Not you, but some of your hawkeye brethern have a lot if common with Donald Trump, have the need to be constantly praised, reassured, validated, etc and incessentaly looking for any manufactured slight to sound off on. (Ex: News says 25,000 at Trump Rally, Trump says the biggest rally ever) lol

Sounds a tad insecure, small hands syndrome? lol

Thanks for the validation. I’m feeling pretty down about 5 straight.

narcissism at its finest is the amount of isu threads on the iowa board
you guys are like the loser older brother that turned 18 and wont leave the house
Iowa has a bye week and just beat their in state rival (excuse me, "ISU beat themselves") with the aid of a botched fair catch. The Hawk fans are just enjoying their 5th consecutive victory over the Clones and have some time on their hands.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT