ADVERTISEMENT

Did Matt Gaetz get drunk during today's lunch break?

Turley is a very objective honest legal scholar.

That Hag Karlan attacking Baron Trump was really bad optics

Agreed. Today was a bad day for Nadler and company. Turley really dominated the field. He was a well reasoned scholar who didn't vote for Trump and had the most credible and intellectually superior points.

The other three, especially Karlan, were exposed as partisan hacks.

Karlan was previously found on a podcast saying she crosses the street to avoid walking by Trump Hotel. Her Baron Trump comments further hurt her credibility and will be a primary takeaway from the average voter.

One of the others wrote a piece about Sharia law being superior to Western law. The third donated to most of the recent democratic Potus candidates.

Agreed. Today was a bad day for Nadler and company. Turley really dominated the field. He was a well reasoned scholar who didn't vote for Trump and had the most credible and intellectually superior points.

The other three, especially Karlan, were exposed as partisan hacks.

Karlan was previously found on a podcast saying she crosses the street to avoid walking by Trump Hotel.

One of the others wrote a piece about Sharia law being superior to Western law. The third donated to most of the recent democratic Potus candidates.
amazing that someone who is a Stanford law professor could appear so hateful and unhinged. Really looked bad.

You’re obviously brain-damaged since you support Trump. I have some research funds to get you in for a 7T MRI.

Condescending ad hominem neither makes you appear smart or witty. It is the tool of the psuedo intellectual.

Such anger. I have a Masters Degree and will be retiring next year at the ripe old age of 56. Intellectually I am doing quite well.
You’re obviously brain-damaged since you support Trump. I have some research funds to get you in for a 7T MRI.

Man, I am worried about you. Politicians living rent free in your head. I actually feel sorry for folks that can't find happiness unless they are insulting someone.

Since Congress is just making up rules as they go along about who can be impeached and why, I'd like to ask that Nick Saban be impeached. After missing the playoffs, he is vulnerable and now is the right time to strike.

Where in gods name did the democrats find these three legal scholars? I thought they were supposed to be objective. At least Turley brings some common sense to the discussion

Turley looked liked he swallowed his own shit when confronted with Trump denying the Dems access to documents & more so telling his boys not to testify. I can see why Don daCon doesn't want to testify...can't hold a lie for more than a couple minutes.

BUT..and here it is...if nothing was done wrong...you know the perfect call....I would think he would want his boys to prove it for him. Come on you chicken shits...raise your right arm & testify...you got your GOP boys there to protect you.

Turley looked liked he swallowed his own shit when confronted with Trump denying the Dems access to documents & more so telling his boys not to testify. I can see why Don daCon doesn't want to testify...can't hold a lie for more than a couple minutes.

BUT..and here it is...if nothing was done wrong...you know the perfect call....I would think he would want his boys to prove it for him. Come on you chicken shits...raise your right arm & testify...you got your GOP boys there to protect you.

That's called executive privilege. Surely you haven't forgotten about all the IRS bureaucrats in the last administration pleading the 5th to Congress? Lois Lerner ring a bell?

Reactions: rocketclone
At some level I do. He’s psychiatrically disturbed. I think he’s cognitively impaired and needs help.

no he isn't...don't fool yourself...he has talked & acted this way his entire adult life. He is & does what Cons' do and he is a good at it. His lies have 'intent' ...his intent is only designed for his own $$$ & personal value.

he knows this time around he cant win on just yelling shit out like last time...the majority of his supporters will fall for it...but there is a segment that voted for him that take enough pride in themselves to question his promises & his values. Therefore Goof Ball Rudy convinces him that to beat someone like Biden...he needed another LOCK HIM UP scenario.

Donald jackass Trump has never accomplished anything on value or substance,,,its all about the scheme...

Last edited:
That's called executive privilege. Surely you haven't forgotten about all the IRS bureaucrats in the last administration pleading the 5th to Congress? Lois Lerner ring a bell?

Pleading the fifth is completely different than executive privilege. That's a laughable comment.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I don't think one guy is going to screw up the entire country. He hasn't done it so far.
He and his supporters like you are sure trying to screw up the future of our country.

Sorry, but I just don't see it that way. Unemployment low, stock market doing well.

My complaint is the Pubs need to do lots of cutting to get debt under control.

I like he is taking on China which I see as the biggest threat to America.

Not sure how that is screwing up the future.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/10/lois-lerner-cleared-of-tea-party-targeting-charges/

you are comparing Lerner to who? Pomeo. Mulvaney. etc? you guys have no level...

Hell our own government spied on a political campaign and the left is like ho hum. Shocking

Hell our own government spied on a political campaign and the left is like ho hum. Shocking

spying is not the word...
intel was in a state of shock this bozo who you call an idiot was doing what he was doing and still is.
...yes the United States Intel is watching him & his band of crooks everyday...thank heavens.

You mean the campaign got caught up surveillance of foreign persons and when that that happened the government followed US laws and applied and was granted further surveillance with full legal authority....right?

Odd to say they followed US laws when an early leak of the Horowitz report indicates that an FBI lawyer is under criminal investigation for having made substantial changes to underlying supportive documents to obtain the Fisa warrant on Page.

Reactions: rocketclone
Well jump back aboard. Economy doing well, stock market flying along. Hopefully we can get more people on board to cut government and let people keep the money they earn.
Lol, I left for good reason and the GOP has only gotten worse since. I can’t see a future where I’d vote for any of those unprincipled self serving bastards. And the economy always does better under democrats no matter what right wing radio says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT