ADVERTISEMENT

DID SCHIFF LIED UNDER OATH?

SillFontaine

HR All-State
Aug 19, 2019
It will be proven that Schiff knows who the Whistleblower is and that will be only a piece of the many things that will unmask this scam!

Jordan vs. Schiff: "I Do Not Know The Identity Of The Whistleblower"

SCHIFF: What purpose does Mr. Jordan seek recognition?

JORDAN: To ask a clarifying question. Do you anticipate when we might vote on the ability to have the whistleblower in front of us, something you--the 435 members of Congress, you are the only member who knows who that individual is and your staff is the only staff of any member of Congress that has had a chance to talk with that individual. We would like that opportunity. When might that happen in this proceeding today?

SCHIFF: First, as the gentleman knows that is a false statement; I do not know the identity of the whistleblower and I am determined to make sure that identity is protected. But as I said to Mr. Conaway, you will have an opportunity after the witnesses testify to make a motion to subpoena in the witness and compel a vote.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...YibIP40t-reMHewku0qGNux7NllVXJss3h6ZWMXA1JtHI

It will be proven that Schiff knows who the Whistleblower is and that will be only a piece of the many things that will unmask this scam!

JORDAN: To ask a clarifying question. Do you anticipate when we might vote on the ability to have the whistleblower in front of us, something you--the 435 members of Congress, you are the only member who knows who that individual is and your staff is the only staff of any member of Congress that has had a chance to talk with that individual. We would like that opportunity. When might that happen in this proceeding today?

SCHIFF: First, as the gentleman knows that is a false statement; I do not know the identity of the whistleblower and I am determined to make sure that identity is protected. But as I said to Mr. Conaway, you will have an opportunity after the witnesses testify to make a motion to subpoena in the witness and compel a vote.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...YibIP40t-reMHewku0qGNux7NllVXJss3h6ZWMXA1JtHI

get your grammar right, Russian bot.

Jordan lied about attempted bribery not counting because it only counts if it goes through.

Reactions: Niko13
Adam Schiff is a clown who will ruin the Impeachment for the Democrats. It's pretty clear he is rigging questions and adding sound bites that will hurt next fall.

Reactions: biggreydogs
His statements over the last two years on CNN and MSNBC about Russian Collusion and his proof will make him look like Chicken Little on the Commercials that will be made.

FUNFACT: The Senate Intel Committee Report, authored by Senate Majority Republicans, is rife with examples of "Russian Collusion" and explicitly states Russia aided Trump and hindered Clinton's campaign.

FUNFACT II: There's no way Hannity has covered FUNFACT 1 on his evening show, which is probably the source of your confusion here.

Fun Fact Adam Schiff is a disaster and he has no ability to recover because everyone knows he is biased and tried to rig the process. He looks like a joke now especially when sound bite show his antics are much like McCarthyism.

Reactions: biggreydogs
Fun Fact Adam Schiff is a disaster and he has no ability to recover because everyone knows he is biased and tried to rig the process. He looks like a joke now especially when sound bite show his antics are much like McCarthyism.

That Senate Intel Committee Report is like Kryptonite for you, ain't it?

Yes

FUNFACT: The Senate Intel Committee Report, authored by Senate Majority Republicans, is rife with examples of "Russian Collusion" and explicitly states Russia aided Trump and hindered Clinton's campaign.

FUNFACT II: There's no way Hannity has covered FUNFACT 1 on his evening show, which is probably the source of your confusion here.

FUNFACT III: Joe is a complete Goober

OP is a Moran. Congressmen are not under oath at a hearing; witnesses are. JFC

OP not withstanding, or his not understanding of the rules in Congress, if Schiff said that, what do you think? You think he does know the identity of the whistleblower?

OP not withstanding, or his not understanding of the rules in Congress, if Schiff said that, what do you think? You think he does know the identity of the whistleblower?

I think he would almost have to know. So either he lied, misspoke, or the transcript is wrong.

Reactions: Jan Itor
He was so emphatic, I would be shocked if he actually did know the identity. Because at this point...that’s his career and legacy gone if he’s lying.

He was so emphatic, I would be shocked if he actually did know the identity. Because at this point...that’s his career and legacy gone if he’s lying.
If any of you believe that he doesn’t know the identity....god help us all.

I think it’s likely that all communications have been with the lawyer. And while he likely suspects who it is...he has given himself plausible deniability by never being directly told nor confirming his suspicions.

I think there’s no way he would say that and risk having it be proven he was given the info. His desire to impeach Trump is to strong to blow it on something stupid like this. Him lying would destroy the entire impeachment inquiry.

In fact, as I type this and think it through...I’m now leaning towards being very confident he doesn’t know.

Reactions: BGHAWK

He lied, but he wasn't under oath.

His statements over the last two years on CNN and MSNBC about Russian Collusion and his proof will make him look like Chicken Little on the Commercials that will be made.

Another trump lover who never read the Mueller Report. Just watch faux news.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT