ADVERTISEMENT

DID SCHIFF LIED UNDER OATH?

I think it’s likely that all communications have been with the lawyer. And while he likely suspects who it is...he has given himself plausible deniability by never being directly told nor confirming his suspicions.

I think there’s no way he would say that and risk having it be proven he was given the info. His desire to impeach Trump is to strong to blow it on something stupid like this. Him lying would destroy the entire impeachment inquiry.

In fact, as I type this and think it through...I’m now leaning towards being very confident he doesn’t know.

I'd be surprised if Schiff was smart enough to have kept his nose completely clean on this,.. Presented with the opportunity to hear potential Trump dirt from a would be whistle blower?,... No way he could resist.

I'd be surprised if Schiff was smart enough to have kept his nose completely clean on this,.. Presented with the opportunity to hear potential Trump dirt from a would be whistle blower?,... No way he could resist.

FUNFACT: He is able to legally access the complaint AND interact with the WB's lawyers WITHOUT discussing anything directly.

Reactions: Huey Grey
FUNFACT: He is able to legally access the complaint AND interact with the WB's lawyers WITHOUT discussing anything directly.

FUNFACT YOURSELF: I think Schiff or members of his staff had direct contact with the whistle blower.

FUNFACT YOURSELF: I think Schiff or members of his staff had direct contact with the whistle blower.

Translation: "Oh, shit....they CAN get all that info WITHOUT any direct contact. JUST LIKE the police can arrest and convict someone for murder WITHOUT knowing who called in to 9-1-1.

hqdefault.jpg

Do you have proof? I have no idea whether he knows who the whistleblower is, just interested in how people can say with certainty.
Everybody in Washington, DC knows who the whistleblower is. Hell, everybody in my house knows who the whistleblower is.

The old "our side lies so the other side has to be lying too
Everybody in Washington, DC knows who the whistleblower is. Hell, everybody in my house knows who the whistleblower is.

Spit it out. You can't? Sort of funny that Jordan said Schiff was the only one that knows, sort of doesn't square with what you're selling.

The old "our side lies so the other side has to be lying too

Spit it out. You can't? Sort of funny that Jordan said Schiff was the only one that knows, sort of doesn't square with what you're selling.
Oh, you believe Jordan? I'll write that down for future reference. Everybody on that panel know it's Eric Ciaramella. Probably a Brennan plant.

Oh, you believe Jordan? I'll write that down for future reference. Everybody on that panel know it's Eric Ciaramella. Probably a Brennan plant.

The word "knows" is doing a lot of work here. How about "thinks," "is reasonably certain," "can reliably infer," or "heard?" How many people have actual knowledge? Very few; I'm sure.

The word "knows" is doing a lot of work here. How about "thinks," "is reasonably certain," "can reliably infer," or "heard?" How many people have actual knowledge? Very few; I'm sure.
I THINK he KNOWS. Does that cover it?

Don't forget the standard for calling somebody a liar on HROT: There isn't one.

So you believe Jordan lied when he said Schiff was the only one who knows. I'll write that down for future reference.

It will be proven that Schiff knows who the Whistleblower is and that will be only a piece of the many things that will unmask this scam!

Jordan vs. Schiff: "I Do Not Know The Identity Of The Whistleblower"

SCHIFF: What purpose does Mr. Jordan seek recognition?

JORDAN: To ask a clarifying question. Do you anticipate when we might vote on the ability to have the whistleblower in front of us, something you--the 435 members of Congress, you are the only member who knows who that individual is and your staff is the only staff of any member of Congress that has had a chance to talk with that individual. We would like that opportunity. When might that happen in this proceeding today?

SCHIFF: First, as the gentleman knows that is a false statement; I do not know the identity of the whistleblower and I am determined to make sure that identity is protected. But as I said to Mr. Conaway, you will have an opportunity after the witnesses testify to make a motion to subpoena in the witness and compel a vote.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...YibIP40t-reMHewku0qGNux7NllVXJss3h6ZWMXA1JtHI

Are you familiar with the English language?

ADVERTISEMENT