ADVERTISEMENT

Difference between conservative and liberal thinking...

The REALITY is, the GOP blames single parent homes for many of society's problems today. How will that situation improve by forcing women to carry "unwanted" pregnancies to term? That makes almost as much sense as solving our gun violence problem with more guns. #GOPLOGIC
If only there were ways to not get knocked up in 2022 and beyond. Hhhmmmm. Real head scratcher.

Nice change of narrative. We are in the year 2022.
Yeah…and I said “Let’s not forget…” pointing to the dumb shit that was being said at a time when…well…

In the 2010s, Denmark tightened its laws for immigration. The hold period for a family reunification was extended from one year to three, social welfare for asylum seekers has been reduced, the duration of temporary residence permits have been decreased and efforts to deport rejected asylum claimants have intensified.

Funny. Times right up. Gee…maybe I’ve been pointing this out for 10 years or so on here. Lol…fib. Ok. At least you didn’t argue with the other 10.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Yeah…and I said “Let’s not forget…” pointing to the dumb shit that was being said at a time when…well…

In the 2010s, Denmark tightened its laws for immigration. The hold period for a family reunification was extended from one year to three, social welfare for asylum seekers has been reduced, the duration of temporary residence permits have been decreased and efforts to deport rejected asylum claimants have intensified.

Funny. Times right up. Gee…maybe I’ve been pointing this out for 10 years or so on here. Lol…fib. Ok. At least you didn’t argue with the other 10.
It is 2022. You specifically stated that Denmark doesn't allow immigrants. That is a blatant lie.

Reactions: Ree4 and Tom Paris
I'll take a stab at something that has probably been discussed many times.

Conservatives want to live in the ideal while liberals live in reality.

Abortion, the ideal is there are no unwanted pregnancies via accident, rape or otherwise. Just abstain from having sex or unprotected sex. There should also be no situations where the mother's life is at risk. So, they want law to rule on the ideal. Liberals know all of these situations occur and want to be able to address reality.

Let’s deal with the liberal avoidance of reality when it comes to abortion.

Start with the idea that somehow at 38 weeks the magical belly skin of the mother has prevented the baby from actually being a baby. And that it’s “only a fetus” until it’s removed from said magical belly skin.

That even though women have only given birth to human babies 100% of the time, somehow three minutes before it pops it’s little head out, it’s not a baby…and therefore OK to kill it.

Now that is some serious bullshit you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night, isn’t it?

The REALITY is only a small percentage of abortions are for the reasons you listed. The REALITY is, if we cut abortion down to just those reasons then MILLIONS of potential lives will be saved. MILLIONS. That's real.
Millions of unwanted kids all of us would have to pay for. That would be real.

Reactions: Ree4
Let’s deal with the liberal avoidance of reality when it comes to abortion.

Start with the idea that somehow at 38 weeks the magical belly skin of the mother has prevented the baby from actually being a baby. And that it’s “only a fetus” until it’s removed from said magical belly skin.

That even though women have only given birth to human babies 100% of the time, somehow three minutes before it pops it’s little head out, it’s not a baby…and therefore OK to kill it.

Now that is some serious bullshit you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night, isn’t it?
Is 6 weeks okay then? How about zero abortion opportunities if you are raped or you life is endangered? How many abortions happen right before the head comes out? Drama queen.

Millions of unwanted kids all of us would have to pay for. That would be real.
As opposed to illegals streaming across costing us billions. But I see why you like it now. Maybe the fentanyl they’re bringing across will kill off enough people to even out the number of stopped abortions. Smart.

• Haha
Is 6 weeks okay then? How about zero abortion opportunities if you are raped or you life is endangered? How many abortions happen right before the head comes out? Drama queen.
I’m pro choice. 100% for legalized abortion. I just happen to accept that you’re killing babies at a certain point and don’t need to lie to myself.

How about you? 38 weeks in the womb? You killing a baby? Or a non-baby? Go ahead. Show some courage and answer.

As opposed to illegals streaming across costing us billions. But I see why you like it now. Maybe the fentanyl they’re bringing across will kill off enough people to even out the number of stopped abortions. Smart.
Costing us millions? Might want to ask the companies that employee them. There is a reason neither party has stopped illegal immigration or reformed legal immigration.

I’m pro choice. 100% for legalized abortion. I just happen to accept that you’re killing babies at a certain point and don’t need to lie to myself.

How about you? 38 weeks in the womb? You killing a baby? Or a non-baby? Go ahead. Show some courage and answer.
You are making crap up again though. How many fetuses are aborted at 38 weeks without a medical reason? Are you referring to Trump's claim that if Hillary was elected babies would be aborted the day before birth?

Costing us millions? Might want to ask the companies that employee them. There is a reason neither party has stopped illegal immigration or reformed legal immigration.
One side seems more concerned with stopping it while the other side is more concerned with making sure they get here comfortably. But now that Hispanics are voting the other direction I’m guessing that about to change.

You are making crap up again though. How many fetuses are aborted at 38 weeks without a medical reason?
Fine. There’s a medical reason. Let’s save the mother. I’m all for it. What I’m asking you is…are we killing a baby? Or something else? All the exact same parts as a two week old baby. Not a baby? How’s your reality?

Fine. There’s a medical reason. Let’s save the mother. I’m all for it. What I’m asking you is…are we killing a baby? Or something else? All the exact same parts as a two week old baby. Not a baby? How’s your reality?
No. You are saying we are killing babies when they are aborted at 38 weeks. Give me something. How many a year at 38 weeks and why?

That’s what I thought. You can’t do it. Thank you. You’ve proved my point perfectly.
84659035.jpg

Reactions: Ree4
That’s what I thought. You can’t do it. Thank you. You’ve proved my point perfectly.

When during pregnancy do most abortions occur?​

The vast majority of abortions – around nine-in-ten – occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2019, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation, according to the CDC. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 42 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York).

When during pregnancy do most abortions occur?​

The vast majority of abortions – around nine-in-ten – occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2019, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation, according to the CDC. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 42 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York).
Reasons for terminating pregnancy…
.01%The pregnancy resulted from an incestuous relationship
.15%The woman was raped
.20%The woman's life was endangered by the pregnancy
1.48%The woman's physical health was threatened by the pregnancy

Well, there you have it. The BIG 3. Rape, incest and health of the mother. A whopping 2.82%.

The OP was right. Delusion and dishonesty are all over this issue but it’s not only coming from one place.

But don’t worry. I knew you didn’t have the guts to answer the question. I mean you and the rest’s entire basis for being so gung ho about it is pretending it’s not a baby being killed. Sleep tight.

Reasons for terminating pregnancy…
.01%The pregnancy resulted from an incestuous relationship
.15%The woman was raped
.20%The woman's life was endangered by the pregnancy
1.48%The woman's physical health was threatened by the pregnancy

Well, there you have it. The BIG 3. Rape, incest and health of the mother. A whopping %.

The OP was right. Delusion and dishonesty are all over this issue but it’s not only coming from one place.

But don’t worry. I knew you didn’t have the guts to answer the question. I mean you and the rest’s entire basis for being so gung ho about it is pretending it’s not a baby being killed. Sleep tight.
WTF are you talking about? You were talking about all the abortions at 38 weeks. I showed you that you were incorrect with data. You changed the topic. Can you admit you are wrong?

WTF are you talking about? You were talking about all the abortions at 38 weeks. I showed you that you were incorrect with data. You changed the topic. Can you admit you are wrong?
Wrong about what? Is it a baby or not at 38 weeks? That’s what I asked and said you would t answer. And I was right. All of your other bull shit to avoid it doesn’t matter. You’ve proven me right already. You lie to yourself while calling me a liar. Congrats.

Wrong about what? Is it a baby or not at 38 weeks? That’s what I asked and said you would t answer. And I was right. All of your other bull shit to avoid it doesn’t matter. You’ve proven me right already. You lie to yourself while calling me a liar. Congrats.
WTF is wrong with you? Look at the effing reason for the abortions.

ADVERTISEMENT