ADVERTISEMENT

Difference between conservative and liberal thinking...

As opposed to illegals streaming across costing us billions. But I see why you like it now. Maybe the fentanyl they’re bringing across will kill off enough people to even out the number of stopped abortions. Smart.
You can thank Reagan‘s policies, the beacon for conservatives, for this.

Reactions: Ree4
You can thank Reagan‘s policies, the beacon for conservatives, for this.
Ok great. Let’s solve it. I mean since the left now is so worried about the cost of unablrted babies. Good time to get them worried about the other expensive shit.

Ok great. Let’s solve it. I mean since the left now is so worried about the cost of unablrted babies. Good time to get them worried about the other expensive shit.
Wel, that’s one of many things. Fortunately you don’t have to worry about the government telling you what to do with your body.

Well considering in Texas, women have to carry a baby to term or go to jail, I’d say any pissing and moaning from snowflakes like you don’t stack up.
I agree with you. The law sucks. Texas and Ted Cruz suck ass. I just pointed out that no one wanted to hear “my body/ my choice” from the anti-vax yahoos. Not sure how I’m pissing and moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
You can find the same patterns on both sides, so it's not an exclusivity issue. I think the big difference, however, is the meaningfulness of the transgressions on the right. They're bigger problems.

8b404742a4e682b1e3114785fbae13b1--i-care-political-views.jpg
Including being cut up and sucked out of the womb?

The REALITY is only a small percentage of abortions are for the reasons you listed. The REALITY is, if we cut abortion down to just those reasons then MILLIONS of potential lives will be saved. MILLIONS. That's real.
So why is it okay to ignore pollution and climate change if the goal is to save millions? That's going to kill billions.

Reactions: Ree4
After reading this thread it seems that conservatives are more emotional and easily swayed to believe things that go against their own interests.

They are perpetual victims and cry at the drop of a hat. Facts and education are an inconvenience so they are very accepting of conspiracy theories and propaganda.

Thinking is also an inconvenience and not something they typically do. The thread title is amusing to me for that reason and makes me wonder if the OP has spent much time around conservatives. If he hasn't, must be nice. Lucky him.

They are also the most selfish people you will ever meet. Ask them to sacrifice in the slightest way and you will see a Karen or Kevin performance for the ages. See also asking them to play well, and get along with, others. That involves give and take and with them there is no give, only take.

This will explain why they don't give a flying F about the environment. Conservation, protecting land, water and species takes sacrifice which if it isn't clear by now, isn't their thing. Environmentalism usually benefits others so they don't see the point. They are the only thing that matters. In case you might forget they will let you know this regularly.

Last edited:
Hahaha... are you kidding me? Liberals think we have a chance at having some utopia of a society. Take gun control, libs think if all the guns went away, no one would hurt anyone. Repubs know people are gonna do dumb shit, and want to defend tthemselves.

Do you know what percentage of abortions are foe victims of rape or incest? It's a false narrative to protect the giant percentage of abortions that happen due to no money or "other". (Information based of Florida who announces reasons for abortions and I'm actual pro abortion regarding rape or if the birth will kill thr mother or if the baby will be born terminally ill.)

And that's the utopia we laugh at you about, as if you could just build everything perfectly thst everyone would be ok.
You need to edit your post again honky. Wow, you’re really special.

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
I would bet if you have plenty of money to do what you want you are pro the status quo. If not then you want change.

funny how that works
That's the viewpoint of someone who views the world with an external locus of control.

However, to your point, those with an internal locus of control will tend to be more successful, and will tend to be fine with the status quo because they understand it works, and that life is largely what you make of it.

Hey, if money is more important to you than life, that's a you issue.

Then explain to us why "taxes to pay for childcare, food and basic necessities" for the poor is "bad"?

Is money more important to you than someone else's basic health needs?

I'll take a stab at something that has probably been discussed many times.

Conservatives want to live in the ideal while liberals live in reality.

Abortion, the ideal is there are no unwanted pregnancies via accident, rape or otherwise. Just abstain from having sex or unprotected sex. There should also be no situations where the mother's life is at risk. So, they want law to rule on the ideal. Liberals know all of these situations occur and want to be able to address reality.

The Gheys... Conservatives live in the ideal that God doesn't make mistakes. Gheys, trans and drag queens are choosing an abnormal lifestyle. Liberals live in the reality that these people exist and they should be allowed to exist, free of discrimination and criminalization.

The poors... Conservatives think everyone should be able to earn a living wage... that God gave everyone the same start in the world. Liberals know there are less intelligent, mentally ill and society should assist them...
What a mook.

Liberals are the ones who live in a fantasy world. Liberals want everyone to drive an electric car, despite the fact that those cars cost north of $60k and 90% of families can't afford that and even if they could, our electric grid can't support that many electric cars at this time, (per former lib Musk) and even if it could the grid would have to rely on natural gas, coal and oil to sustain the necessary uninterrupted power we require. And the infrastructure to provide charging stations doesn't exist at this time and wind power only works when the wind blows and solar only works when the sun shines, which by the way in case you liberals aren't aware, isn't 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

Oh, and free health care, who is going to pay for that? Just try crunching the numbers, not fiscally possible and we don't have enough doctors anyway. Sooooo..........

ADVERTISEMENT