ADVERTISEMENT

Difference between conservative and liberal thinking...

In my experience conservatives tend to believe in responsibility to others when to comes to sexual behavior. But they are individualistic on guns and their money.

Liberals believe in a responsibility to others when it comes to fiscal decisions and guns. They don't believe in said responsibility when it comes to sexual behavior.

Conservatives will deny something is a problem until it becomes a massive problem and much harder to deal with. At which point when they even admit something is a problem they rarely have a solution because instead of contemplating how they might solve the problem and coming to a consensus solution to the problem they have instead spent the last several decades denying the problem was even a problem. They very much have the view of "if it worked for me it will work for everyone" and can only start to admit problems exist when shit that hasn't been working for a lot of other people also inevitably stops working for them. They then of course attempt to blame the liberals for it not working because the liberals actually tried to solve the problem.

Liberals will invent a problem where none existed because they are so hypersensitive to the idea of injustice. They are also willing to do injustices to the majority to appease a minority.

Conservatives are focused more on the past and want to stick with the "tried and true" Liberals on the future and want to try new things. The problem for conservatives is that a changing world often demands we change as well. The problem for liberals is they will often want to try a new thing that could make things worse and there is no evidence that it works.

From an economic standpoint I find that most Conservatives tend to be people who are working towards their ultimate financial goal, whereas Liberals, on the other hand, tend to either be people without a financial goal, or people who have grossly exceeded their financial goals to the point of becoming embarrassed by their wealth...

Liberals believe in a responsibility to others when it comes to fiscal decisions and guns. They don't believe in said responsibility when it comes to sexual behavior.
How so?

They push all kinds of sex ed and use of birth control. Rather than outlaw it, and try to teach ineffective "morals" that need to be "imposed on others" but not followed by their own leaders.

How so?

They push all kinds of sex ed and use of birth control. Rather than outlaw it, and try to teach ineffective "morals" that need to be "imposed on others" but not followed by their own leaders.

You support easy divorce, and tend to have very skeptical views towards marriage.

Not that the right is really doing any better at this point.

So I will amend that. Conservatives used to support sexual responsibility but no longer do.

Now, see if you can apply this one to all the "voting rights" being eliminated due to widespread false claims of "voter fraud".

I would not apply that to voting rights. One of the worst things the SCOTUS has done was gutting the voting rights act.

I would apply it to the overboard "wokeness" that has gone on. It's one thing to get rid of confederal generals. . . it's another thing to start dumping Lincoln. Telling companies they have to have a non-gendered toy aisle (Cali), getting upset that a football coach is praying on the field. Micro-aggressions, Cultural Appropriation. . .

Democrats govern as if the United States is the worst country on the planet and Republicans govern as if we are the greatest.
200.gif

I'll take a stab at something that has probably been discussed many times.

Conservatives want to live in the ideal while liberals live in reality.

Abortion, the ideal is there are no unwanted pregnancies via accident, rape or otherwise. Just abstain from having sex or unprotected sex. There should also be no situations where the mother's life is at risk. So, they want law to rule on the ideal. Liberals know all of these situations occur and want to be able to address reality.

The Gheys... Conservatives live in the ideal that God doesn't make mistakes. Gheys, trans and drag queens are choosing an abnormal lifestyle. Liberals live in the reality that these people exist and they should be allowed to exist, free of discrimination and criminalization.

The poors... Conservatives think everyone should be able to earn a living wage... that God gave everyone the same start in the world. Liberals know there are less intelligent, mentally ill and society should assist them...
Ghey is a societal disease. No one is born ghey. Gheys are created by society. It's like a genetic flaw, but only in society. Some societies are much more immune than others.

ADVERTISEMENT