ADVERTISEMENT

Digital ID

Do you support a digital ID in the usa?

• Total voters

Hawk_82

HR Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
The US and Nato helped Ukraine roll out a digital ID, (this appears to be the test country). This id is called Diia. Bill Gates foundation rolled out a 50 in 5 campaign to implement a digital ID in 50 countries within 5 years.

"USA and is poised to be shared with other countries. On the sidelines of the 2023 World Economic Forum in Davos, USAID Administrator Samantha Power said the US hopes to replicate the success of Diia in other countries"

One of the key components of the digital ID is data collection and sharing the info globally.

"(Digital ID are Sold as a mechanism for financial inclusion, convenience, improved healthcare, and green progress, DPI is an all inclusive phrase applied to a looming technocratic governance system powered by three foundational components: digital ID, digital payments like Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), and massive data sharing."

Is it still possible to claim these globalist and WEF are not behind this?

Rehoboam
screen-shot-2020-03-14-at-4.07.44-pm.jpg

Let’s require this for voting. Can I get an amen from the congregation?!?!
In time it will be how people get their WIC or EBT payments and tax returns.

The principle of taxation can change entirely once you implement a digital currency.

Reactions: Hawk_82
I don't know enough about this or how it would work to have an opinion on it. On the surface I can think of some very useful things for it but at the same time it would be yet another avenue for criminals to f**k you over. Sure, it's not like identity theft is a new thing but this could make it even easier.

I don't know enough about this or how it would work to have an opinion on it. On the surface I can think of some very useful things for it but at the same time it would be yet another avenue for criminals to f**k you over. Sure, it's not like identity theft is a new thing but this could make it even easier.
The 2 big worries I have are excessive surveillance and tying taxation to a esg score. There is a lot of potential for overreach.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I’m fine with it, my state has digital drivers licenses now.

But if the intent is to collect and share data, globally and then do China things to it then hell nah.

"(Digital ID are Sold as a mechanism for financial inclusion, convenience, improved healthcare, and green progress,”

If the digital ID can provide access or “inclusion” then someone can also remove your access. Hell nah.

I guess what it comes down to is that your info is being collected with or with out your knowledge. I would hope with the DID you will be legally able to access/track your history and id activity so that if something goes awry it can be corrected.

Taxation should be based on how fat a person is.

Fatties should pay 75% of their income to Medicare.

The criminals that will **** you over with it are the politicians who will use it as a vehicle for delivering largess.

Reactions: Hawk_82
I’m fine with it, my state has digital drivers licenses now.

But if the intent is to collect and share data, globally and then do China things to it then hell nah.

"(Digital ID are Sold as a mechanism for financial inclusion, convenience, improved healthcare, and green progress,”

If the digital ID can provide access or “inclusion” then someone can also remove your access. Hell nah.
Sharing data is a key component of the digital ID.

"This ambitious, country-led campaign heralds a new chapter in the global momentum around digital public infrastructure (DPI) – an underlying network of components such as digital payments, ID, and data exchange systems, which is a critical accelerator of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)."

Data Exchange Systems” essentially means national governments will share identity and financial records of citizens across borders with other nations, or indeed with global government agencies.

Data Exchange Systems” essentially means national governments will share identity and financial records of citizens across borders with other nations, or indeed with global government agencies.
Sharing data has been around for decades. It's how you can make an online transaction. It's your electronic medical files. It's how you sign on to this site to post your conspiracy bullshit.

You have a paranoia problem and should seek psychiatric help.

I heard that the bill gates jab inserted a chip into all of us!!!! They're already tracking our movements with 5g!!!
Next they'll start taxing us while we wait in line at OP's mom's house!!!!!!

Personal data is the topic and no, it’s not shared without consent.
That depends entirely upon what you consider to be personal. And consent is fine to require but that's not the issue being discussed. Some are saying these technologies should not be used at all.

That depends entirely upon what you consider to be personal. And consent is fine to require but that's not the issue being discussed. Some are saying these technologies should not be used at all.
Network identifiers (non-private IP) could be considered non-personal. But any other data could be considered personal.

This thread topic (amongst others) is a reason the EU has modern data sovereignty and data processing laws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT