ADVERTISEMENT

Dillon Doyle at Big 12 Media Days today

Get back to me in five years. My money is on Campbell, Benson, and Jacobs. You feel free to put yours on Doyle. You can have former AA and big 12 defense player of the year Mike Rose while you are at it.
I will always continue to back OUR players.

Reactions: LGEND24
Get back to me in five years. My money is on Campbell, Benson, and Jacobs. You feel free to put yours on Doyle. You can have former AA and big 12 defense player of the year Mike Rose while you are at it.
I will always continue to back OUR players.

Who also turned out not to be nearly as fast and agile as most of our recent linebackers.

With that said no reason to hate on Dylan Doyle and I agree with the casualty of the Doyle‘s being a part of the “woke movement“ but with that said it appears to me that Coach Doyle was a supreme asshole and I thought that long before this episode. Much like I think of Brian Ferentz, so I’m not shedding too many tears for him.

Last edited:
Good for Doyle in getting this recognition. He’s a player. I’m not a Baylor fan, so I would have rather seen him play somewhere else, but that was his decision, not mine. Glad it’s working out.

Good for Doyle in getting this recognition. He’s a player. I’m not a Baylor fan, so I would have rather seen him play somewhere else, but that was his decision, not mine. Glad it’s working out.

Ive watched him and Baylor play a number of times. He’s a good athlete, he’s big he’s physical and he’s pretty fast. I don’t believe his lateral ability and change of direction and nose for the ball is as good as any of the three we have…But that does not mean he wouldn’t be a good NFL player and a decent draft pick especially if he tests well!

Ive said this recently but I am super excited to see what kind of pro agility all three of these linebackers put on tape, long jump, broad jump, shuttle, 40 etc. I think they’re all going to be shockingly athletic…yes including Benson!

Reactions: HillcrestHawk
Campbell might be a dlineman if Doylse stayed. Doyle played over jack when they were first here and Wallace referenced cambell being our "5th d lineman" on the HR POdcast

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT