ADVERTISEMENT

Dillon Doyle

Are you hiding in the basement with Dementia Joe?

Are you snorting Adderall, committing adultery, hanging out with child molesters, evading taxes, siphoning money to your family through "Consulting Fees", talking sh*t about the Christian and Military base that makes up your voters, pathologically lying about everything in the WH with Traitor Trump?

Are you snorting Adderall, committing adultery, hanging out with child molesters, evading taxes, siphoning money to your family through "Consulting Fees", talking sh*t about the Christian and Military base that makes up your voters, pathologically lying about everything in the WH with Traitor Trump?

I see you believe all those made up press stories. "Anonymous" sources tell us ................ They have been proven to be fakes and made up bullshit, but out comes the next story and by God those last 10 were false, but this one, well this one is TRUE. LOL.

Amazing no one is troubled by the fact the head of the FBI tried taking out a sitting President.

I see you believe all those made up press stories. "Anonymous" sources tell us ................ They have been proven to be fakes and made up bullshit, but out comes the next story and by God those last 10 were false, but this one, well this one is TRUE. LOL.

Amazing no one is troubled by the fact the head of the FBI tried taking out a sitting President.
lol

And you believe the words of a proven serial liar.

And you believe the words of a proven serial liar.

Joe Biden said he came from Delaware State which is a HBCU. He just said this based on the audience he was speaking to at that moment. He graduated from Delaware. He either has dementia or just makes shit up totally. Don't forget back in the 80s ( I remember because I am that old) old Joe was a plagiarizer. Don't forget that he was the only No vote on the takeout mission for Bin Laden. And old Joe loves China, he has been shipping our jobs to China for the last 47 years. They let all our pharmaceuticals go right over there to be made as well as a lot of steel. Way to go people in Congress. Oh that would be Joe wouldn't it.

I believe all women. He did it to Tara. She is a Democrat too.

Joe Biden said he came from Delaware State which is a HBCU. He just said this based on the audience he was speaking to at that moment. He graduated from Delaware. He either has dementia or just makes shit up totally. Don't forget back in the 80s ( I remember because I am that old) old Joe was a plagiarizer. Don't forget that he was the only No vote on the takeout mission for Bin Laden. And old Joe loves China, he has been shipping our jobs to China for the last 47 years. They let all our pharmaceuticals go right over there to be made as well as a lot of steel. Way to go people in Congress. Oh that would be Joe wouldn't it.

Slow Joe...

Slow Joe...

Great ... he's slow. Trump's an incoherent, racist dolt hopped up on nose candy, who hates you and everyone else and hasn't told the truth in years (if ever).

I don't hold Biden up on a pedestal like you morons idolize Trump. I just have common sense and realize while Biden isn't the greatest option, he's better than a guy that has been grifting from America for years, selling out
our military, and trying to turn America into an Autocracy.

But yeah, continue to lie to yourself so that you can "drain the swamp" and "own the libs". All you fake "patriots" continue to get conned by fake religious, fake military-loving, fake billionaire clown.

The only thing keeping Trump out of jail right now is the GOP and the cover he is getting from his cronies in the Senate, DOJ, etc. He's scared shitless of losing - which is why he is setting the stage by making up stories about mail-in voting and saying the only way he can lose is if he's cheated - because he knows once he's out as President, he will be cast aside and left out in the open for the hammer to come down.

And you will be on the wrong side of history.

Reactions: chaneccooms

BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUDQsNWcg7Sz1snUHk1COoRAStEAtkTuhElqk4UI93mvXM7BdS01ebldE7bXxu7UAKg

Great ... he's slow. Trump's an incoherent, racist dolt hopped up on nose candy, who hates you and everyone else and hasn't told the truth in years (if ever).

I don't hold Biden up on a pedestal like you morons idolize Trump. I just have common sense and realize while Biden isn't the greatest option, he's better than a guy that has been grifting from America for years, selling out

But yeah, continue to lie to yourself so that you can "drain the swamp" and "own the libs". All you fake "patriots" continue to get conned by fake religious, fake military-loving, fake billionaire clown.
Isn't it time to leave moms basement for the night and go loot in downtown Portland you idiot. GFY

Reactions: Kurt Warner

How does a dolt accuse someone else of being a dolt? Serious question

All of you guys fighting back and forth should run for President. I'm smarter than you and you're stupid🤐

Reactions: ClarindaA's
You totally just described Biden!!!
I'm laughing my ass off, you ****ing genius!

Reactions: Wadzinator
You totally just described Biden!!!
I'm laughing my ass off, you ****ing genius!

Absolutely what I thought.“Grifting from America for years” sounds more like someone in politics for 47 years not someone in politics for less than 4 years.

Mean while back at the thread's topic, Dillion Doyle; he's #44 for Baylor & is currently on ABC against WV.

FWIW, since this is not an off topic board.
Doyle struggled to fight off blocks and sucked in coverage during a 12+ play West Virginia drive I just watched.

He looked very out-matched physically.

Reactions: Hawks4Life86
I predict that he is going to be a very good, hard-hitting, punishing linebacker who is going to cause problems for every offense he plays.

It's like what the little Pennsylvania girl said when Robert E. Lee rode by. "I wish he was ours."
You could be right but he seemed slow to me, I don't think we will miss him and with the amount of nepotism in the program over the years I'm glad we don't have to wonder about that

You could be right but he seemed slow to me, I don't think we will miss him and with the amount of nepotism in the program over the years I'm glad we don't have to wonder about that
I predict Baylor will hire his dad next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT